Chapter-38

After sometime, the Singhania's, Goenka's and Chauhan's were upon stage for a family photograph on Avu's Nani's request. They all were settling there to come in one frame. The elders were settled on couch, groom and bride were standing behind with few of the cousins, Sid with Nick and Goenka's cousins were standing on right side and Avu with Chauhan's cousins were standing on left side. While few of their cousins and small childrens were sitting down on their knees beside elders feet.

Nani-: haa bhai cameraman... Chalo... She says the photographer to click the pic. The photographer picks up the camera and keep it down back again making all of them frown.

Cameraman-: maajii itne saare log ek saath nhi aa rhe... Aadhe bahar ja rhe... He says making all of them groan.

Kartik-: Abey yrr... Ek kaam kro ye ladkiyo ki height choti hai inhe thora aage krdo hum ladke inke piche khade ho jaayenge... Thik hai tb toh sb aa jaayenge na bhaiya...?? He says while other agrees and the photographer too and they all youngsters do as Kartik said.

They all were fixing themselves and their position. Avu too was correcting her hairs when her eyes met with Sid who was already looking at her. She blushes while Sid chuckles and signs her to come to his side at which Avu shakes her head and signs that everyone is present there through eyes. Sid again request her but she shook her head making him sigh. She looks otherside while Sid looks back at naira who was standing infront between him and nick who was beside him arguing over some silly thing. He was looking both of them and listening their banter when Avu comes and stands infront of him between Sid and kartik making a huge smile automatically comes on his face.

Kartik-: o God chutki tu kaha mere aage aagyi... Meri sirf gardan, shakal dikhegi... Itne acche kapde pehne woh toh dikhenge hi nhi... Tu side hat yha se accha bhala waha uss side khadi thi lekin nhi iss side aa gyi... Waise hi yha jagah nhi hai aur tu hai ki... He says to her annoyedly while Avu looks at him for once and glaring him she turns towards the direction where the elders were sitting.

(O God lil one why you came and stand infront of me... Only my neck and face will be visible now, I had wore such nice clothes and I'm looking so handsome but now because of you it will not be visible in photograph... You just move aside from here, you were standing there, you were standing there nicely but no you had to come here to spoil my pic... Here's no space then too you came this side...)

Avu-: Nanii... Ye bhai ko dekhlo... Kbse mujhe irritate kr rhe hai... Meri dress pe pair rkh rhe... She complaints to her Nani gaining everyone's attention while Kartik's eyes widen. Sid who was watching everything chuckles at his dramatic Avu while others were just looking at them.

(Granny look at bro... He's continuously irritating me from so long... And he's stepping on my dress...)

Kartik-: nhi Nani... Ye juth... (No granny... She's li...)

Avu(cutting him in between)-: aur Nani bhai kbse mere baal bhi khich rhe hai aur meri hairstyle khrb kr rhe... She says making kartik more shock who shook his head vigorously in denial.

(And granny, bro is also pulling my hairs and spoiling my hairstyle...)

Nani-: kartik... Kyu humesha usse tang krta rehta hai... Aakhri baar smjha rhi hu tujhe ki meri phool si bacchi ko aage se agr tune ek lafz bhi bola ya pareshan kiya toh mujhse bhura tere liye koi nhi hoga...