Chapter-37

Happy makar sankranti everyone 🪁🪁.

Let's begin,

The reception was going on, while Avu's mom was walking behind Avu trying to explain her to change her outfit.

Am-: dear it's not appropriate to wear such dress infront of your in law's... What they will think...??

Avu-: they will not think anything maa infact they don't have any problem in this type of dresses... Akshara aunty herself told me that I can wear whatever I want...

Am-: that's just for saying... Wear all this dresses after your wedding not before...

Avu-: offoo maa... What's the problem in it...?? It's not some exposing type of dress...

Am-: but it's backless... You know your taiji she'll not like it and today your father's whole family is coming so don't you dare to argue with me... Go and change...

Avu-: no I will not... She says and moves towards her granny who was talking to her friends.

Avu backhugs her while her granny smiles at her and excuses herself from her friends and turns towards Avu.

Avu-: Nani... How I'm looking...?? She says while twirling infront of her while Avu's mom shakes her head.

Nani-: you're looking just like a doll... Woh konsi doll hoti hai... Bary doll...

Avu-: Barbie doll... She corrects her while her granny nod's.

Nani-: haa wahi... Bilkul meri son pari lg rhi hai... She says while kissing her forehead making Avu smiles wide.

Am-: tu chal mere saath... Maa aap isse jyada sar pe mat chadhaiye... Bohot ziddi ho gyi hai... Isse toh mein thik krti hu... She says lil angrily and was about to hold Avu but before she could Avu hide herself behind her Nani.

Avu-: Nani dekho aapki beti kaise mujhpe zulm kr rhi hai... Choti si bacchi ki Khushi dekh hi nhi skti aapki beti... Bss har waqt Avu ye kro, Avu woh kro, Avu aise nhi bethte, waise nhi bethte, ye nhi Krna, woh nhi Krna, aise nhi khaana, aise nhi chalna aur waghera waghera... Har chiz pe maa mujhpe rok tok lgati rehti hai... She complaints to her granny who looks at her daughter who was glaring her granddaughter.

Am-: tu ruk... Aaj toh mein tujhe chorungi nhi... Sbko apni baaton mein fasa leti hai par mein bhi Teri maa hu...

Nani-: aur mein Teri maa hu... Chup kar aur khabardar jo meri bachi ko ek lafz bhi kaha hai toh... Beta tujhe jo Krna hai kr koi nhi rukega tujhe aur kisine roka na toh fir usse mein btati hu... And She scolds Avu's mom while Avu grins and kisses her Nani's cheek.

Am-: haa haa... Bigad do, sb bigad do isse... Sbne sar pe betha rkha hai isse.... Kisi ki nhi Sunni hai aur meri toh bilkul nhi sunegi... She says while making a face.

Nani(cutting her in bw)-: chup kr... Jb dekho uss bichari bachi pe hukum chalati rehti hai... Kbhi toh usse kuch krne de apni marzi se...

Am-: haa toh kre na... Kisne roka hai...?? Par shaadi ke baad kre, abhi iski taiji mujhe sau(100) taunt marengi... She says and before her Nani could say anything Avu's dadi comes there and seeing her Avu's mom takes pallu on her head and touches her feet and Avu hugs her grandmother.