Chapter-34

Leap of 3 months, now it was only 2 weeks left for Sidneet's wedding. Everyone was very excited for the upcoming grand wedding. In this 3 months, Sidneet has talked on call only 3-4 times not more than that as Sid was busy in his work and was having tight work schedule while Avu too was busy with the shopping for her wedding and with her office work as well as the time difference between both the countries was not allowing them to talk regularly but still they both manage to chat lil bit on WhatsApp. Avu's taiji has apologised to everyone and the Goenka's got to know that the leader and his father has refused for the money. First they were confused but then thanks to God for saving their family from them. Everyone were busy in preparation for upcoming wedding. Tomorrow was finally the day when Sid's family were arriving to India for Sidneet's wedding. Their friends too would be accompanying them and they had taken break for 2 weeks till Sid's wedding. Sid was not ready for a long break so naitik suggested him to work from home or udaipur or Mumbai branch only to which he agrees.

Meanwhile on Avu's side, Avu was at her Nani's place in Jaipur with her mom, chachi, Dhruv, niharika, pari Trisha, kartik and khushi for their cousin brother's wedding while other family members were at their respective homes.

***********

In Jaipur,

Avu, Trisha, niharika, Khushi and their other female cousins were getting ready together for the wedding. They all were hurrying as they had to leave with baraat as they are from groom's side when suddenly Niharika's eye's fell upon Avu's wrist in which she was wearing a bracelet which was shining very much. Niharika frown and asks her.

Niharika-: Avu... Why this bracelet is shining so much...?? She asks gaining everyone's attention.

Avu looks at her and then her bracelet and touches it which was shining more today. She touches it and remember the moment when Sid has gifted her this bracelet.

Flashback,

After their engagement end's,

Everyone was in room's changing and resting. In Avu's room, Trisha was in washroom and taking long time to come out. She was waiting for her to come out while admiring her engagement ring and remembering about her and Sid's engagement. She blushes thinking about it when suddenly her mobile pings, she checks it to find Sid's mssg.

"Sweetheart ❤️ can you please come on terrace for just 10 mins, please..."

Avu replies:
"Okay.. "

*******

On terrace,

Sid was waiting for Avu, his both hands were in his sherwani's pocket while his gaze was fixed on moon and he was lost in thinking something or about someone. Sid smiles to himself hearing her anklets sound indicating her arrival. The voice of anklets increases as well as his heartbeats too starts increasing as she came closer and stands beside him while looking down shyly. Sid looks at her from the corner of his eyes.

Sid-: you didn't change yet till now...??

Avu-: I was about to change when I received your mssg... She says slowly making Sid nod's.

After a good 10 mins of comfortable and pleasant silence. Sid turns towards Avu and looks at her who was looking down.

Sid-: Actually Avneet I bought a gift for you... I don't know you will like it or not but if you doesn't like it so there's no problem, you can tell me clearly without any hesitation we'll change it and bring something of yours choice... I don't know a lot about your choices but I know lil about your choice so I bought this gift according to that only... I wanna give it during our engagement only but I totally forgot about it that's why I called you right now because I want to give it to you before leaving tomorrow that's why... He says in a breathe nervously making her turn towards him. She chuckles.