Chapter -6

Ekta-: Avu tu Siddharth se nazre kyu chura rhi hai... You should talk with him and should try to know about him...

Avu-: for knowing him whole life is there dii.. and if elders have choosen him so they must have thought something or else they wouldn't have fix my alliance with him...

Ekta-: are you crazy...?? You have to marry him not the elder's... I'm not saying that he's a bad boy or something like that but just try to know eachother so that if you have any problem you can solve it now only...

Avu-: I'm not getting anything... Aap directly kaho na kya kehna chah rhe ho...

Ekta-: toh directly sun meri ma... He's from U.S. and he's also a business tycoon so you should try to know about his personal life, Like gf's and like ever he was in physical relation with someone else... Samajh rhi hai na mein kya kehna chah rhi hu..?? She asks her who was looking at her unbelievingly. Avu shakes her head in disbelief.

Avu-: Diii how can you think so low of him...?? He's not in any relationship neither he was in any relationship... He had already told me everything...

Ekta-: but then too... You should know about him, avu tujhe itna durr bhejna shaadi ke baad mujhe nhi thik lg rha...

Avu-: diii aap bekar mein hi pareshan ho rhe ho... He had already told me about it...

Ekta-: Avu meri behen tu bohot innocent hai tu smjh nhi rhi... He can lie to you...

Avu-: he's not lying dii...

Ekta-: fine... For once let's believe that  he's not lying... But what about you, why did you said yes knowing that you have to go far away after getting married... You'll not be even able to meet your family for years... She says while scaring her and sees her lost. Avu see if you said yes to marry with my brother in law then you doesn't have to go far away from your family.... You can meet your family like we does, you can come here on every festival... You too know na that you really like him and he's too good there's no problem in marrying him..

Avu-: I know dii but when mom dad only doesn't want us to marry then how can I go against them... They will choose best for me na, and about your brother in law I know him very well he's a nice person but when tauji only don't want then nothing can be done... And I will be happy with him I guess so now just relax and don't worry... She says and left from there while ekta groans in frustration and goes outside.

In backyard,

Ridhi-: lijiye garma garam samose, kachori aur pakode...

Niharika-: aur saath mein hai mint chutney aur chai... They both says while keeping the food tray on table.

Naira-: Wow thanks... I was feeling so hungry... She says while picking the fritters from the plate while others smiles and too takes the snacks except Sid. Jeevika picks a plate and keep the snacks and forwards it towards Avu.

Avu-: no thanks, I don't want to eat anything...

Jeevika-: stupid I'm not giving you to eat it... She says while Avu frowns and she continues. Go and give it to Sid...

Avu-: ohh... She nods and takes the plate from her and goes to Sid and forwards it.

Sid-: no thanks...

Darsh-: why..?? Siddharth take na, have some... It's delicious...

Nikhil-: yeah have some... You'll definitely like it...