Chapter-35

Trisha, niharika and her other cousins from Nani's side starts teasing her to hell while getting ready while Avu tries to escape from there but she wasn't able to.

Avu's masi's daughter-: guy's sochne wali baat hai... If humari pyaari si avni ne jiju ka no "Hubby jii ❤️" se save kr rkha hai so jiju ne kis naam se iska no save Kiya hoga...?? She says while thinking 🤔 while other too starts thinking.

Niharika-: obviously wifey ya koi aur romantic name se... But you know what you all should meet him once face to face... He's the definition and meaning of perfect... Unhe dekhte hi sirf ek hi sawaal dimag mein aata hai ki "How someone can be so perfect in everything - looks, personality, hot, handsome, his behaviour, way of talking, behaving, caring, loving, sweet and many more things inshort he's dreamboy of every girl, the symbol of perfection...".... She says dreamily while doing her makeup.

Avu frowns listening her and throws the hair brush on her which she was holding in her hand. The hair brush hits on Niharika's head making her groan in pain and she glares Avu who was already glaring her.

Avu-: shut your mouth and don't you dare to speak all this things or else I'll go and tell all this to dhruv bhaiya that how you witch is thinking of cheating my innocent bhai...

Niharika-: shut up... Don't you dare to tell all this to your brother or else I swear I'll send your sangeet's dance video in which you were dancing freely and crazily to your dearest to be hubby... She says to her while throwing back the hairbrush in Avu's direction. Avu dodges it off making it fall on bed.

Avu looks at her with scared face and pouts making her smirk. She was about to say something when her mobile again rings. Avu looks towards trisha who too looks towards Avu with a monkey grin and rushes towards Avu's mobile but before she could pick up, Avu picks up the mobile and exist the room leaving everyone laughing behind her while Trisha pouts.

Niharika-: enough of teasing guy's... Now let her talk peacefully with him yrr... She says while other agrees and they all continues getting ready.

***********

Meanwhile with Avu, she picks up the call after calming herself while walking in the corridor.

Sid-: Hello...

Avu-: Hello...

Sid-: Are you busy jaan...??

Avu-: no...

Sid-: Ohkk... I called you twice but you were not picking up my calls so I thought that you must be busy in your cousins wedding...

Avu-: yeah actually I wasn't busy I was just getting ready... She says softly while before Sid could reply Trisha shouts from back in a loud voice which was audible to Sid.

Trisha(loudly)-: Sorry jiju for making you wait for so long to talk with your jaan.... There was no fault of her's in picking up the mobile late, We all were teasing her with your name and she was blushing like a tomato and she doesn't have dare to call you back again and one more thing she's missing you a lot... She says in a breath making Sid chuckles silently while Avu glares trisha and hits her on her arm. Before Avu could shout upon her after muting the call she runs away from their saving her life.