Chapter-36

Next day,

Akshara's maternal family and naitik's paternal family and their other relatives had arrived one day before only in udaipur while The Singhania's and Sidnaira's friends with their families all together are arriving today. The udaipur palace of Singhania's were beaming with lot's of decorations, flowers, fairy lights, relative's with joy and happiness as the one and only son, heir of Singhania's is getting married. There was more than extra security in whole palace and everyone were extremely happy.

In Singhania's private jet,

Sid was sitting and working on his laptop while his sister and friends were excited to attend Indian wedding first time as well as to meet Avneet back after months. Sid chuckles seeing their excitement for meeting Avu.

Sid (in mind)-: What magic you had done upon everyone jaan...?? No one here get's tired talking about you... Listening them and your praises from others mouth I don't only feel proud but also I feel lil insecure... Not that I'm possessive for you but I'm over possesive for you but I can't help in it... But it's not my fault, anyone will be possessive and feel the way I'm feeling if they have a bestest and cutest soulmate... I love you darling, I can't wait to meet you... He says in his mind with a smile while seeing her last night pic which trisha sent him after clicking it secretly and without telling Avu.

***************

In India,
Location -: Jaipur.
Time -: 5:00pm

Everyone were busy in their works and preparing for the reception. Avu was with her masi's daughters Priyal and Diya who too was of her age only. They both were continuosly asking her lot's of questions about Sid and his family. They were very excited to meet their jiju. Avu was softly telling them everything and was showing her few engagement pic's too which were in her mobile. Niharika, daksh and Avu's other maternal cousins too comes there and sit with the trio as they all want to spend sometime together before this wedding ends. They know they're gonna meet again after 2-3 days when Avu's wedding rituals will be started but still they wanna spend sometime together.

They all were gossiping and enjoying with eachother when they see Trisha entering the room while running and panting heavily shouting Avu's name.

Avu-: relax trishu... what happened...??

Trisha-: woh... Teri liye ek good news hai infact hum sb ke liye pr tere liye jyada hai... (There's an good news for you, infact it's for all of us but it's more for you...) She says while breathing heavily due to running like an athlete making other confused.

Daksh-: drink this water and take breath first then tell us... He says while giving her a glass of water which she took and gulps quickly in a go.

Diya-: now say...

Trisha-: jiju is coming here directly and that too with his family to attend bhaiya's reception tonight...

Everyone present in room(shouts)-: WHAT...?? They all shouts together, all girls except Avu in excitement, boy's as they had to check the preparation now more betterly while Avu's heartbeat raised listening about "his" arrival.

Trisha-: yes... Nani personally invited jiju's dadajii and invited him and requested him to come atleast in reception today so he agreed and they are coming here directly...

Priyal-: OMG OMG OMG.... I'm so so excited to meet jiju... O God I need to look presentable infront of him... She says while others ignore her and boys went outside while the girls turns towards Avu who was standing there looking down nervously with lots of emotions. Avi why are just standing here... We don't have much time, see it's already 5:30... We all should get ready and you should look the best... Go and get ready nicely...

Diya-: haa avni go and get ready... Everyone should know if jiju is so hot and handsome then our sister is also not less than anyone... She says while other agrees.

Niharika-: I know how you would be feeling right now but calm yourself... They had already selected you for their son and they all love you and you're engaged so you shouldn't worry about it... She says while holding her hands in her's and try to calm her.

Avu-: I don't know why but I'm feeling Lil scared... I'm gonna meet them after freaking 4 months, it's gonna be tough...

Niharika-: nothing wrong will happen and nothing is tough... You just had to behave normally as you be with all of us... They are not gonna eat you or they are not coming to test you or something like that... Just relax yourself and meet them like you meet with them last time... She says while Avu nods.

Trisha-: yeah and one more thing badi maa (Avu's mom) said to tell you that wear Indian outfit... And don't wear the gown which you were planning to wear...

Avu-: what the hell...?? Now at last moment from where I'm gonna arrange an Indian outfit... I wanna wear that gown... I purchased it from my savings... She says while sitting on bed and makes a crying face while others looks at her with pity.

**************

Avu was sadly getting ready when her Chachi enters the room for calling them to leave for reception venue. Niharika, trisha, Priyal and Diya leaves from the room leaving chachi and Avu alone.

Chachi-: Arey wah meri rajkumari toh bohot pyaari lg rhi hai... (Wow my princess is looking so pretty) She says while kissing her forehead while Avu smiles sadly which was noticed by her Chachi. Kya hua Mera bacha...?? Meri Gudiya Rani kyu itni udas hai...?? (What happened my baby...?? Why my doll is so upset...??) She asks Avu while caressing her face while Avu hugs her Chachi and tells her everything. Oh my baby got so upset for such a small thing... Don't be upset your Chachi is here na, I'll handle your mom... You go and change into your gown, today I myself will make my doll ready... Go... She says while Avu looks at her and then hugs her while thanking her.

Avu-: I love you so so much Chachi maa... You're not only my chachi and masi but also my second mom... You always save me from mumma... She says while hugging her tightly while her Chachi smiles and kisses her forehead.

(A/n-: Guy's Avu's chachi and her mom are cousin sisters so she's Avu's masi too.)

Avu takes her dress and goes towards washroom to change but she returns back in a minute. Her Chachi looks at her questioningly.

Avu-: bathroom is fully wet... I can't change there... Aap thori der please bahar chle jao na, mein change krke bulati hu aapko...

Chachi-: mein kyu bahar jau... Tu yhi krle change...

Avu-: aapke saamne kaise...??

Chachi-: aapke saamne se kya mtlb... Beta jb tu choti si thi na tb se tujhe kapde aur ready mein hi krti thi... Bhul mat... Sharmane ki jrurat nhi hai jldii se change kr nhi toh late ho jaayenge aur tere saath teri mummy meri bhi class laga dengi...

Avu-: but that time I was small na and now I'm big so I can't change infront of you... Please na chachi please... And she request her while her Chachi shakes her head in disbelief and goes and stand outside in the balcony while Avu closes the door and change her outfit quickly.

She wear her gown but she wasn't able to close the zip so she called her Chachi who gives her an unbelievable look as before sometime she was saying to Avu that she'll help but she denied and now. She sighs while Avu smiles sheepishly. In half n hour Avu's chachi makes Avu ready while she smiles looking at herself in the mirror and thanks her Chachi who touch the sides of Avu's head with both hands and then similarly touch her own head with curled fingers (in Hindi balaiyan lena). Then they both too left for the reception venue.

TBC...