Chapter-5

After sometime, Sid comes back and see's everyone sitting seriously. As he entered everyone's eye's shoot towards him.

Nk-: Sid what's your decision..?? He asks while everyone looks at him curiously.

Sid-: Actually daddu... I...

Naitik-: Sid say after thinking carefully...

Sid-: Dad... Daddu... It's a yes from my side... He says making everyone happy and a wide smile spread on everyone's face. They all congratulates eachother as now they are soon going to be a family. Everyone hugs eachother while Naira too gives a big hug to his brother in over excitement. Am brings the sweets and all sweeten their mouths.

Avu's taiji-: Aap log baat kijiye jb tk hum bhi raat ke khaane ki taiyari kr lete hai...

Naira-: Aunty wait... Can we please go outside for dinner...?? She asks with puppy eyes while others were just looking at her.

Kartik(whispers to Atul)-: kaisi ladki hai yrr ye...

Atul-: shut up...

Naitik-: naira dear you love Indian food na then why you don't want to eat here and go outside...

Naira-: because dad we all should go outside and celebrate like I know you all make delicious food but today you all can take a leave from kitchen... She says while avu's taiji, Am and Avu's chachi looks at eachother.

Akshara-: Naira we'll eat at home only... You always want to eat outside food which is not good for health... And we can celebrate here also dear... She says while Avu's taiji agrees with her.

Naira-: but mom...

Naitik(sternly)-: Sid handle your sister or else next time she'll not come india with us... He says strictly and warns her indirectly.

Naira-: dad...

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: Princess... Nd he shakes his head in no indicating her not to argue while she nods like a obedient kid and stands beside her brother.

Trisha(whispers)-: Ye behen hai ya beti...?? (She's his sister or daughter...??)

Avu(whispers)-: she loves her brother more than anyone that's why she's obeying him..

Trisha-: ohkk... But it was nice na if we all go out for dinner like I'm also not in a mood to eat home made food...

Niharika-: but you'll love the food after seeing as today there's Lot's of varieties...

Trisha-: really..?? Fir toh maza aa jaana hai... She says and the whispering session ends.

All the old ladies including akshara goes to the kitchen to prepare dinner while the men's gets busy in talking about their business. Sidnaira were busy in talking with eachother. Avu was going towards her room when Ad stops her.

Ad-: Avu dear see Siddharth ji and naira is standing alone... Go and take them to garden and you should know eachother... Accompany them.. go...

Avu-: What..?? Me..??

Ad-: Yes...

Avu-: but why me... I mean...