Chapter-4

On terrace,

Sidneet were sitting on the chairs placed with a table in between, both were thinking of how to start a conversation. Avu was nervously playing with the end of her dupatta which was noticed by Sid.

Sid-: Hey relax... No need to be nervous, feel free and comfortable... He says in deep husky masculine voice relaxing her while Avu relaxes listening him and she lifted up her beatifull eyelashes and for the very first time looks straight in his hazel orbs and get lost in it. He is the definition of perfect according to her brothers and sisters and looking at him she too thinks that he's a perfectionist. He has fair white complexion, his unfathomable hazel brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light toned face. His eyes were deep, captivating and expressive, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words. His black shiny hair, His face was like heaven, sharped jawline, pink bow shaped thin lips. She facepalms herself internally for noticing him so closely but whatever it is, he's too hot to handle.

Sid-: See I know that it's awkward for both of us, as I don't know about you but I had never meet with any girl like this for marriage because mom, dad only rejects the girls so I doesn't get any chance infact truly I'm saying I'm not a type of person who's interested in all this stuff not that I don't want to marry, I want to marry but with my, my family and the girls choice... I love my family a lot and my naira, my small sis she's like a daughter to me but she behave like my grand granny... he tells her while they both chuckles slightly. About coming here so Mom, dad and daddu likes you a lot that's why they had brought me here because first reason they want an Indian daughter in law and second reason, they had seen lots of girls but doesn't found anyone perfect, like no one is perfect but they just had never liked any girl because I don't know why neither I tried to know, so firstly I wanna tell you about myself, You know my name I guess but let me tell you again I'm Siddharth, Siddharth Singhania, about my family and what I do you know...?? She nod's as in morning only her brother in law and brother had told everything about him. About my personal life, I don't have any gf because I'm not interested in it... I drink alcohol sometimes like in business party and whenever I feel tired or emotionally weak but not regularly, I hate smoking... Yeah I like clubbing with friends but sometime... I don't know why I'm telling you all this but I just feel like to pour everything infront of my to be future wife so that it doesn't affect both of our future... He says everything while Avu who was silently listening to him and was looking down, looks up and her chocolatey brown eyes met with his hazel brown. His eyes were saying that whatever he had said is truth and everything he had said from heart. She was feeling An unknown emotions in him. Now tell me something about you...

Avu-: haa... I think you know my name, Avneet Goenka here, I live in joint family, you had met with my family down but not my siblings and their children's, I love living in joint family. I had completed my studies few months ago only, I had done MBA in fashion designing from here in udaipur only... And as you know I belong to middle class family so I had never gone in any parties or I had never drink alcohol...

Sid-: that's nice... What's your future goal, I mean what do you want to do..??

Avu-: Actually I doesn't have any big dreams, I belong from a middle class orthodox family, like in my family elder's thinking is old type, but my dad's, chachu's and tauji's thinking is somewhat modern, I can't say they're fully modern and I just want to do a job for my family that's it... Means I just want to work in a company as a fashion designer, that's it...

Sid-: Oky that's gr8... Your family is big but sweet... He says while Avu smiles and nods slightly. What's your hobby...??

Avu-: Dancing, watching movie and reading... And yours...??

Sid-: Painting, travelling and singing...

Avu-: Wow that's nice... I too like travelling but I had never went at many places except my Nani's home in Jaipur... 

She says and before they could talk more, trisha comes there while niharika and suhani too comes behind her. They both stands up.

Trisha-: sorry to interrupt but are you both done with your talks...??

Sid-: yeah...

Trisha-: actually taiji has sent me because it's more than 45 min you're talking...

Sid-: yeah we just forgot the time...

Niharika-: it happens sometime... She says.

Trisha-: Btw... Myself trisha... She says while forwarding her hand for handshake while Sid smiles and accepts her hand.

Sid-: And myself Siddharth Singhania, it's nice to meet you cutie... He says and lefts her hand and leaves downstairs after glancing at Avu. While Trisha turns back to see him and falls back dreamily upon Avu while holding her hand which Sid has just hold. Niharika and suhani too goes towards her and holds her as because of her Avneet disbalances and was about to fall.

Trisha(dreamily)-: haaye... He's so hottttt🔥🔥he touched me and said me cutie... OMG OMG.... I can't believe it, I can't believe it, I can't believe it... Someone please pinch me... She says dramatically while dreaming about Sid while Niharika pinches her hardly while suhani shakes her head. Niharika and Suhani takes Avu down while Trisha too runs behind them.

They goes down to see everyone looking at both of them.

Nk-: Dear... What's both of yours decision..?? He asks them while Avu looks down and Sid looks at her.

Trisha-: It's a yes from Avu's side... She says while hugging Avu from side and everyone gets happy. NK looks towards Sid and was about to ask but his phone rangs and he goes out to talk excusing himself while others were waiting eagerly for his answer.

Akshara-: god what should I do of this boy, here also he's just thinking about work... She says irritatedly while others were just waiting.

Naitik-: it's oky na akshara... Aap bewajah hi pareshan ho rhi hai... And it's his hardwork only because of which he achieved this huge level of success in just 23 years and remember you had only taught Sid and naira that they can never get anything without working hardly and believing themselves... He explains her while she nods understanding.

Akshara-: aapki baat thik hai but this is not the way, here everyone is waiting for his answer and he's talking peacefully leaving all of us in suspense...

Naira-: mom, I guess bhai's gonna deny for marriage because looking at him, I don't feel he's interested in getting married... She says while getting scared and making everyone too scared.

Trisha(whispers)-: if he denied then taiji will kill you with her scoldings without any fault of yours and her money will also be saved... She says while Avu was just looking down thinking about Sidnaira's words. He too has said that he's not interested in all this stuffs. Now she was also eagerly waiting for his answer.

TBC...

How was the update.

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.