Chapter-29

After sometime,

Sid was busy in talking with his friends while naira was getting hell bored just only standing beside him and listening their talks which were were now getting hell annoying for her as they were pulling her leg, she looks towards her dadu and dad who were busy with guests, then towards her mom who was busy in introducing Avu with their relatives (their intro I'll give you at last or in next chapter), Avu's siblings were also busy in themselves infact everyone was busy in gossiping, talking about something or another, laughing and smiling.

She thought of dancing and enjoying as today is her dearest brother's engagement and it can't be so boring so to make the environment filled with fun and to make it more interesting everyone has to dance, she knows that after engagement ceremony everyone should dance as being from Rajastani, marwadi family dance is compulsory and no function ends without dance.

She goes towards kartik who was standing with trisha, niharika and dhruv who were also getting bored but kept themselves busy in eachother's talk. She asks them for dance but they denies her as their taiji has strictly warned them to not to go against her orders and embarassed them by agreeing with naira. She looks otherside frustratedly when an idea pops in her mind and she goes towards DJ and tells them to play the beats of song which she tells. They nod's and after it she goes in between gaining everyone's attention and starts dancing on this song. Kartik, dhruv, niharika and trisha moves towards Avu and stands beside her while she smiles at them.

Naira-:

Aaj Hai Sagaai,
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai -2
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa
Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa
Kudi Ki Tarhan Na Sharmaa
Hai Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Haan, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

She dances while pointing towards kartik and signing him for dance while in between Sofia, Mia and other female cousins of Sidnaira too joins them and starts dancing around Avu's siblings. Sid looks at Avu and gives her a teasing look secretly as no one from her siblings were daring to come infront for dance, Avu just looks towards her siblings and then back at Sid who was standing with his hands crossed infront of his chest and raised brows, she just looks down. Trisha and Niharika notices it after looking at their tauji who blinks at them making them smile widely. Niharika pushes kartik in front whispering to show her that bride's squad is also not less than the groom squad.

Kartik-:

Sab Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhaoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa
Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhaoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa
Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada
Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Hai, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
O soniye...

He dances while his other siblings too joins him in dance and now Sid's friend's, naira, their cousins, Avu's siblings all were dancing except sidneet. All the youngsters from Sid's side who were dancing goes towards Sid and forces him to dance while Sid denies as he really wasn't prepared for dance and that too especially on an Indian song. It's not that he doesn't know the lyrics of this song, he has heard but he doesn't want to embarrass himself infront of everyone as he knows that Hindi and he is differently very different from eachother. Somewhat Hindi he knows just because of his family who most of the time talks in Hindi rather than English. He highly get's offended with the heavy words of Hindi which his mom and dad uses whenever they fights with eachother. Now it's time for Avu to tease Sid, she takes backstep and stands behind Akshara and looks at Sid who was looking at his mom and dad. His eyes met with her and she looks down blushingly feeling his intense gaze on her, which makes clear that how much she tries but she can't tease. She looks up to see him but doesn't found him on stage. She gets surprised when she sees him in the middle singing making her blush deep red.