Chapter-11

After sometime everyone gets ready and gather in living room. Sid was looking stunning while naira was looking beautiful and our Avu was looking gorgeous making anyone fell head over heels on her. Sid was mesmerized by her and was glancing her all time while avu was just looking down not able to meet his intense gaze. Soon it was the time for roka ceremony.
Sidneet seats on the couch together and the roka ceremony starts. It starts with a small puja and the priest reciting the holy verses, than Akshara and Am apply (tilak) paste of vermilion and rice grains on their foreheads one by one and then ad gives blessing to sid with clothes, watch, cash (as shagun) and other gifts and then akshara place a beautiful red Dupatta over avneet's head and gives her blessing with clothes, jewellery, gifts, and etc things,. And Then feed some sweets to both of them. Then the other also comes and showers them with blessings and gifts. Akshara makes avneet wear the khandani diamond kangan. Then the both families congratulate each other and exchanges gifts.

Naira-: congratulations bhai bhabhi... She says and hugs both of them together while they both hugs her back and thanks her while other youngsters too comes and congratulates them. Naira comes and stands between sidneet while Sid puts his arm around her shoulder, side hugging her and looking at elders when naira's voice gains his attention. Mendhak... From now onwards bhabhi is officially ours so now onwards talk to her with respect and obey her and don't annoy her... She says or warns kartik while Kartik just rolls his eyes and other chuckles. What..?? Don't roll your eyes upon me and do as I say, if you try to trouble my bhabhi then no one will be worst then me for you...

Kartik(sarcastically)-: no one is more worst then you... You're the worstest... And I'm more than happy when this trouble (avu) will go from here... He says while nikhil playfully slaps on back of his head.

Avu-: haww bhai... She's not worst, you're worstest... I just hate you... she says while making face.

Naira-: me too...

Kartik-: I hate you both more... Jldii se niklo dono mere ghar se... He says while avira(Avu+naira=Avira) glares him.

Atul-: Don't fight atleast today kartik and in some days her engagement will be done and then her wedding and then she'll go from here then you'll be the only mostest saddest person after she'll go away... You'll cry more than us for her everyday...

Nikhil-: yeah and then you can't even be able to see her or meet her like you meet your other sisters... She's just here for 4 months then she'll flew away...

Naira-: right... And you'll only cry, not bhabhi because I'll make her forget a mendhak like you... She says while Kartik was lost in his thoughts. And you know what she'll not gonna miss  a lot anyone of you all here because there's not only me but bhai's bff's and their girlfriend's and wife too who is eagerly waiting for bhabhi and we're not gonna let her feel alone and infact from now only I had started planning that what things we're gonna do... She was speaking non stop when Sid silents her seeing Avu and her cousins getting emotional. Before Sid could say anything kartik speaks.

Kartik-: you're right... She'll forget us... He says while Avu shakes her head in no and hugs him.

Naira-: oye mendhak... Don't make my bhabhi cry... And there is 4 months, you can spend time with bhabhi as much as you want but then don't expect us to give bhabhi to you... She'll be ours... And don't you dare to waste my bhabhi's precious tears or else I'll punch you and break your all teeths... And then you'll be a mendhak without teeth... She says while pulling Avu to her other side and making her stand between Sid and her while Sid and other chuckles listening naira.

Sid-: btw I know you can't meet her oftenly but after wedding you can talk with her on video call and if possible then I can bring your sister once in a year to make her meet you all and even you all can also come to new york, I'll manage everything... He says while everyone looks at him amusingly. They had never expected Sid to say like this means for them it's not even possible once also to go on a foreign trip and they were thinking that they will not be able to meet her for years but here he only is saying that he can make them meet and not only bring her here but take them there also. He's really a gem if there was someone else in his place had never said this for their or their Avu's happiness. They smiles at him and thanks him while Avu looks down smiling. Sid was feeling good that he made her mood happy from sad.

Sid-: excuse me... He says as he recieves a call and goes outside to talk while others gets busy in the guest. Just palak and trisha was standing with naira and Avu.

Naira-: trisha...

Trisha-: yeah...

Naira-: do you have that boy's no..?? She says while the trio looks at her confusingly.

Trisha-: umm... Which boy..??

Naira-: that one... Your sister's brother in law whose pic was there in that book yesterday with bhabhi...

Trisha-: that vivaan..??

Naira-: yeah yeah him only... Do you have his no...??

Trisha-: yeah I have but why do you want his no...?? I mean you both don't know eachother na...

Naira-: yeah but actually I want to invite him in the engagement ceremony of bhai and bhabhi which is gonna take place after 1 week...

Avu-: naira... Don't invite him please... She says to her requesting her.

Naira-: bhabhi please... Come with me... She says and holds her hand and takes her out while Trisha and palak looks at eachother.

Avu-: it will not look nice if you'll personally invite him naira...

Naira-: but bhabhi for making your sister realise her mistake it's important to invite him... She says to her when Sid notices both of them and comes towards them after cutting the call.

Sid-: whom do you wanna invite where princess...??

Naira-: bhai... Actually I wanna invite vivaan in your engagement... She says while Avu looks down and Sid at both of them.

Sid-: why...??

Naira-: because... She was about to tell him when Avu stops her.

Sid-: Avneet... Naira... What happened..?? Are you both hiding something..?? He asks her while looking at both of them.

Naira-: bhabhi you should tell bhai everything... I'm going inside... She says and goes from there leaving both of them alone.

Sid-: Avneet... He says looking at Avu who was continuously looking down and fiddling with her dupatta. He holds her hands in his taking a step towards her while Avu's breath hitched feeling him close to her. Sid makes her looks up in his eyes and they both were lost in eachother's eye's. After having a short intense eyelock Sid asks her what's the matter and Avu decides to tell him everything.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.