Chapter-2

Trisha drags Avu back to her home and orders her to get ready or she'll call her mom. She goes and get ready in a beautiful anarkali dress.

Avu's outfit

Avu's outfit.

Avu's mom, taiji and chachi comes to her room and praises her.

Avu's chachi-: Kitni pyaari lg rhi hai humari bachi... Bhagwan kre beta tujhe kisi ki Nazar na lge... She says while putting lil kajal (Kohl) behind her ear.

Avu's mom-: Haa bss ab bhagwan kre aaj humari Avu ka rishta fix ho jaaye... She says while joining her hand and praying to God.

Avu's taiji-: haa... Hey bhagwan agr meri Avu ki shaadi ki baat aaj pakki ho gyi toh mein ghar mein bohot badi Puja rakhwaungi aur sb logo ko bulaungi... She says while praying to God making Avu close her eyes in annoyance.

Trisha-: Haa aur fir hum party bhi karenge... she says excitedly while Avu hits her arm and glares her. Ahh.. kya hai..?? She asks gaining the three ladies attention, and they ask them what happened, trisha was about to say something when they heard a car horns voice.

Avu's taiji-: lgta hai woh log aa gye... Trisha tu yhi ruk iske pass, hum jb bahar bulaye tab isse leke aana... Chlo... She says while other nod's and goes while Trisha drags Avu to terrace with her.

Avu-: kya hai...?? Yha kyu laayi mujhe... She asks her irritatedly.

Trisha-: itni saari Mercedes, one rolls-royce, damn it's the most expensive car... yrr yaha toh aisi cars dekhne bhi naseeb nhi hoti...

Avu-: Toh kya..?? Hum middle class log hai trishu, ye sab ke sirf sapne dekh skte hai aur kuch nhi... Aur itne bade parivar ka ldka jiske pass kisi chiz ki kami nhi woh mujh jaisi middle class ldki se kyu shaadi Krna chahega...

Palak(coming towards them)-: because they want a sweet, beautiful, well cultured girl for their son, they want a innocent, smart girl to be their daughter in law, not some stylish, spoiled, uncultured girl... She says while shutting Avu's mouth.

Trisha-: Diii just look how everyone is seeing, they are so shocked... She says while pointing towards other people's who were seeing so many cars in shock.

Palak-: they will be na, afterall no one in our small city has the capacity to afford this luxurious car... And they must be shocked seeing this much car's infront of our home...

Trisha-: it's so amazing na, this feeling but mujhe bhi dekhna hai mere soon to be jiju ko real mein, woh pic jitne hi handsome hai ya filter ka Kamal tha...

Avu-: I don't want to see anyone, you stay here only I'm going... She says and was about to leave when Trisha holds her.

Trisha-: no I can't leave you alone, ekta dii has strictly warned me not to leave you even for a single second or else you'll run away..

Avu-: you..

Trisha -: chup reh yrr avu... Let us see and stand here only... She says while Avu stands there with her hand folds on her chest and with a grumpy pout and looking otherside.

**********

Otherside, 7-8 mercedes and 1 rolls-royce stop infront of nandra's home. A man around 70's come out from the Mercedes in a formal suit and the person was none other than Nandkishor Singhania aka NK, Sid's grandfather and then comes out a man around 40's who too was wearing a formal suit and that person was Naitik Singhania, Sid's dad, then comes out a beautiful lady wearing a beautiful saree and she was Akshara Singhania, Sid's mother.

From the other car i.e., rolls-royce, a very pretty girl comes out of the car from backseat and she was the princess of Singhania's, Naira Singhania and last but not the least, finally the most hottest hunk, our handsome intelligent dashing boy, our hero, none other than "Siddharth Singhania" comes out from the car with his most charming killer smile. He was wearing a formal Black three piece with black wrist watch in his left hand, black goggles and his perfect handsome look. His looks, swag and his small smile was enough to directly hit any girls heart or kill any girl.

Trisha -: Haayeee...😍😍😍😍😍 He's so so so so so so handsome... He says fully lost in her while avu looks at her with frown and then looks at palak who too was staring the boy down dreamily.

Avu(to herself)-: What's so special in this boy... Mein bhi toh dekhu... She says to herself and looks down to find the most handsome boy on the planet (A/n-:😁😁 jyada ho gya shyd 😅). She was lost in him that she doesn't know when the boy with his family entered inside her home after greeting eachother. Palak and trisha notices her and smirks and palak winks at trisha and they both starts teasing her.

************

In living room, the ladies brings the snacks, tea, coffee and keeps it on the table and tells them to have it. All the elders were talking with eachother while youngsters were thinking about how to start a conversation with Sidnaira who were sitting beside eachother.

Naira-: Bhai... Everything is looking so delicious, can I take one... She asks to Sid who was looking at elders.

Sid-: Ask mom, not me..

Naira-: she's busy in talking... I can't disturb her... She says while Sid looks at his mom and sees her chatting with others.

Sid-: Control your hunger for sometime, once we will go from here I'll order everything for you... He says while naira looks at him and nod's like a obedient girl.

Naira-: Daddu... You said we're going india to see a girl for bhai, where's she..?? Everyone here is looking married. She says while Sid glares her for asking this question while naira gives him a innocent look.

Akshara-: Yeah... We just totally forgot about it in our talks...

Avu's taiji-: yes... Jeevika, niharika... Nd she tells them to bring avu down, they nods and left from there.

TBC...

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.