Chapter-26

Naira-: bhai you had gone Jaipur especially to bring Nanu Nani and whole family (maheshwari's)...?? She asks to Sid surprisingly.

Sid-: yeah... Surprise for mom but I got scolded because of you... Thank God Nani saved me or else mom would have not talked to me only... He says while naira chuckles nervously.

Naira-: hehe sorry Bhai... She apologize to him while holding her ears while Sid removes her hand from her ears.

Sid -: it's oky...

Saying this Sid get's busy in talking with his friends and Avu's siblings who all after sometime points towards stairs making Sid move his eyes from them towards the stairs.

Avu was descending the stairs when Sid's eye's fell upon her. He looks at her from top to bottom who was looking like a princess in a heavy designer pink and golden lehenga which was given by his mom and she has told her to wear it in her engagement. He was mesmerized by her beauty which has clean bounded him. Her face was glowing in the dim light. Her eyelids were down while her cheeks were tinted red clearly showing everyone that she was teased a lot with his name. She was looking irresistible, Her lips were adorned with deep red rose lipstick with a smile. Her hairs were kept open and styled beautifully with designer clips, and a medium size maangtika matching with her dress and jewellery, she was wearing an elegant designer heavy diamond necklace and earrings, her henna filled hands were filled with pink and golden bangles, she was wearing a ring in her right hand's finger, a beautiful waist chain not so heavy, it was a simple yet elegant one which was perfectly suiting her waist while her gold anklets which was making sound when she was walking and she was wearing a matching heels. Avu was feeling extremely nervous feeling everyone's gaze upon her and by all what her sister explained her in her room, she could feel all the lights and cameras upon her which was more scaring her. She was clutching her heavy lehenga tightly in her fists and walking very carefully making sure that she doesn't fall. And in all this she totally forgot about Sid who wasn't able to move his eyes from her. His friend's smirks and tries to shake him and make him come out from his brideland but he was so lost in her that he wasn't even hearing them so nick thought to pinch him and at the same time naira thought to hit him on leg through her heels so they both move a lil closer to them and at the same time Sid goes at the edge of stage and offers his hand to Avu to come up. Her sister's smile at her and leaves her when they sees her lost so jeevika holds her hand and keeps it on Sid's hand while Sid holds her hand gently. Trisha was about to say her to move when naira and nick both shouts at the same time loudly gaining everyone's attention. Sid turns back only to see naira rubbing her left arm with a painful face while Nick was jumping at his place like a monkey holding his leg. He frowns at them and naitik was about to asks them what happened when naira hits Nick's arm and he hits her head glaring at eachother. Sid shakes his head in disbelief and turns back towards Avu and helps her to climb up on stage.

He takes her to the mid of the stage while his friends and her siblings moves down from the stage as media continues to click both of their pics. Avu was all time looking down when suddenly her heartbeat which was running on high speed starts getting back to normal. She looks down at her hand to see her hand intervene with Sid while he was caressing her back of the palm with his thumb. She looks up at him to find him looking at the media. She gets relaxes and smiles to herself. Now she wasn't feeling extremely nervous as Sid was standing there beside her holding her hands. She blushes seeing their intervene hands and feeling his hot gaze upon her. No doubt he was looking more than handsome in a cream pink sherwani.

Soon the priest starts the rituals and after reading some holy mantras and after Sidneet's families gives Sidneet shagun, the priest tells them to exchange the rings.

Sid-: Wait... He says while Avu and everyone else looks at him with frown thinking what he's planning to do now. Suddenly the lights turned off and spotlight fall on both of them. Sid tells her to close her eyes and open it after he counts till 3. Avu do as he says while Sid smiles and stepping back he tells her to open her eyes.

Avu opens her eyes only to get stunned seeing a big, large size board which was decorated beautifully and all her pics were attached in it. Every moment was there in it, she steps towards it and reaching near it she touches it surprisingly and looks at all the pics closely. The day when she was born, the day when she has taken her first step, the day when she has uttered her first word "maa, the day when she had went to kindergarten for the first time, her first day of school, her friends, her family with whom she has spent the most lovely moments, awards, medals which she won, she has always been a topper, the day of her school farewell, the first day of college, the freshers party, the convocation ceremony, her smiling, her crying, her getting angry every single moment was their of her's. It has more than 500 pics. She gets emotional seeing the surprise, tears formed in her eyes. She turns back to look at Sid who was smiling at her, she smiles back towards him and moves towards him. Before she could say anything another curtains opens and she gets shocked seeing it. (A/n-: wanna see what she had seen and got shocked..??)

This 👆🏻

This 👆🏻. Imagine "Will you be mine forever..??"  written on the place of "Will you marry me..?? " And a large venue instead of terrace. She looks at Sid who was till now on his knees infront of her, she gasps inaudibly seeing him sitting on his knees and they both were standing in a heart made of rose and orchids.

TBC...