Chapter -14

Next day, the Singhania's shifted to their palace which Sid has bought, taiji was relieved as now atleast they don't have to live uncomfortably. From today, the wedding ritual's started and 5 day's went in jiffy. In this 5 day's, naira has enjoyed a lot with Avu and danced also and Avu has taken her proper care and Avu had made a special bond with Singhania family. Singhania's always treat her like their daughter not as daughter in law which impressed Avu's family a lot. Vivaan too has attended all the functions and all the time avu has ignored him making him confused. Naira has seen him but doesn't have strength to meet him in the absence of her brother so she has decided to meet him and confront him when her brother will be present there. Also on the day of Sangeet, Sid has video called naira and also sidneet had a small yet cute conversation. Sid has praised her who was looking very beautiful in her lehenga while Avu has blushed listening him.

One side, Avu's feelings for Sid was increased, Sid has realised that he had fallen in love with Avu and vivaan too was getting more attracted towards Avu and he's also unaware of the fact that her alliance is fixed and she's gonna get married after 4 months with the top no 1. multibillionaire business tycoon who's none other than his boss. Vivaan was trying to talk with Avu but all the time Avu was ignoring him.

It was the day of palak's wedding and everyone was busy in the preparations and in getting ready as the wedding is gonna take place in afternoon and till night the vidaai will take place. The wedding is gonna take place in the front garden of Goenka's house and the mandap and everything was set up there.

In Avu's room,

Naira-: bhabhi... I came... How I'm looking...?? She asks Avu.

Avu-: you're looking too pretty...

Naira-: thanks bhabhi... You're also looking beautiful, if bhai would have been here then he had been spell bounded by your Beauty... She says mischievously making Avu blush crimson.

Avu-: Btw are you enjoying na..??

Naira-: yupp I'm a enjoying a lot bhabhi... Bhai and you were right, staying is not a bad decision... She says while Avu smiles at her when trisha comes there.

Trisha-: I'm also ready, let's go down baraat will come anytime... She says while naira nod's and they trio goes down.

Avu's outfit

Avu's outfit.

Avu greets her in laws and takes blessings from them while they praises her. Soon the baarat arrives and the garlands were exchanged and now everyone was busy in talking and doing there works as there is some time left for pheras (7 round around the holy fire).