Chapter-27

She looks at Sid who was till now on his knees infront of her, she gasps inaudibly seeing him sitting on his knees and they both were standing in a heart made of rose petals and orchids.

Sid-: I don't know from where should I start so let's start from starting only... Honestly Neet I had came here with mom dad with a thought of rejecting the girl with whom they want me to get married because marriage was never my cup of tea or neither I wanted to get married and that too an arrange one, it was a no from my heart but I came here only for my dadu, mom and dad... But when I saw you for the first time I feel sparks or butterflies inside me, that feeling which I got from you, I never got that kinda feelings from the girls I have met till now... I met crores of girls till now from the day of kindergarten to the day when our alliance got fixed but I never felt the way I feel for you and the talk we have I don't know why but a voice from my inner soul said that you're the perfect one me... Your innocence, your beauty, your smile, your blush, your eyes, the way of your talking, your care and understanding others, handling situations, behaving with elders and youngsters impressed me a lot... You are the only one whom I liked and loved in first sight and to whom I feel something different, something awesome, special and unique... I feel contented and completed with you, even my family loves you more than me so I should feel jealous but I don't infact I feel glad that they love you more than me... I love every single thing about you and all this I'm not saying just like this or I prepared it before... Yeah I'll not deny that I hadn't prepared any speech for you I had, but seeing you I forgot everything like everytime so whatever I said is frome here, my heart... He says with so many emotions while keeping his hand on his chest pointing towards his heart. And this heart belongs to one and only you... I love you neet... I love you a lot darling... I know our alliance is already fixed and even though we both are getting married after three months but still I wanna ask you... "Will you be mine forever Neet...?? Will you be Avneet Siddharth Singhania from Avneet Goenka...?? Will you step into my world and make my life more beautiful...?? Will you be a part and happiness of mine and my family...??  Will you marry me...?? " He asks her while opening a red heart shape box and forward towards Avu who was till now in tears.

?? " He asks her while opening a red heart shape box and forward towards Avu who was till now in tears