Chapter-7

Avu gives her the book and ekta opens it and was seeing something inside the book when suddenly a pic falls down from the book and went near Sid's feet. He looks at ekta and then bends down to pick up the pic. He picks up the pic and sees avneet with a boy and they both were looking in eachother's eye's..

The pic 👇🏻.

(Introducing Rohan mehra as vivaan)

Naira too sees the pic and frowns.

Naira-: Is he your ex..?? She says while Avu frowns and Sid looks at Avu. Sid turns the pic towards Avu and she sees it.

Avu-: no... He's ekta dii's brother in law...

Sambhav-: And this pic, I guess it was taken after our marriage when we had gone for trip.

Ekta-: yeah... I clicked it secretly... They were looking so cute just like a perfect couple... She says while other's except Sidnaira glares her while they both were just looking at the pic.

Yuvraj takes the pic from Sid and gives it back to ekta.

Yuvraj-: Why it's in Vivaan's book who kept it..?!

Ekta-: it's Vivaan's book so obviously he would have kept it... Avu go and return the book... She says giving the book back to Avu.

Yuvraj-: no need... I'll return the book, avu you stay here only...

Kartik-: bhaiya I'll also accompany you...

Naira-: me too... Please...

Kartik-: we're going to return the book... Book ki baarat nikalne nhi ja rhe jo me too kr rhi hu...

Naira-: Ae mendhak, shut up... She says while glaring kartik.

Sid-: Naira... No need to go anywhere, I can't send you and I think dinner must be ready... We had to leave also after it, let's go inside... He says and holds naira's hand and takes her inside while everyone else noticed that maybe Sid has misunderstood. They scolds ekta a lot and then went inside.

Jeevika-: I don't believe tune apni real bhn ki life mein aisi aag lagani chahi... Itna accha rishta agr teri iss harkat ki wjh se tuta na toh mein ya Avi tujhse kabhi baat nhi karenge... She says angrily and leaves from there.

Sambhav-: Ekta what the hell you just did..?? Tumne apni bhn ki life barbaad krni chahi..??

Ekta-: shut up sambhav... She's my sister I'll never want her to Destroy her life that's why I did this...vivaan is more better than Siddharth...

Sambhav-: I'm not saying he's bad but siddharth and he doesn't have any comparison, siddharth belongs from a well settled rich family and Vivaan, he has just got a job and that too in Singhania's enterprises... You are not only putting avu's life at stake but also Vivaan's job too... I know Vivaan will be hurt as he loves our Avu but he'll be happy seeing her happy... Love is not of getting someone by hook or crook, it is to see your love happy and it's the biggest satisfaction... He says and left from there while his wife only fumes at him as she thinks that they all are wrong and just thinking about money, name and fame not about love and care.