Plans

Azur Lane Base
Medical Ward, Room 117
1128 Hours
Day 95
95:11:28:51

It was a storm of flashes and archives. One record or memory played and then another immediately replaced by another before you could hope to process the information. Then at last the storm settled. It gave you time to think about everything you had learned. They were right.

While nothing was completely clear, the origin of Sirens seemed relatively clear. And that meant there was really only one way to neutralize them as a threat permanently.

But when you woke, your thoughts strayed over to what you were feeling. Obviously in a bed, most likely a medical bay. But the pillow and blankets were soft and fluffy. You managed a smile and opened your eyes.

"Shikikan-sama!"

"Akagi." You replied as the kitsune eagerly pulled you into a hug and then into a kiss. She broke it off and began nuzzling you as well. It was a welcome feeling.

"You have Amagi-Sama's scent. But she's not alone. The Shinano vixen's scent is on Shikikan and more." Akagi noted, her tone becoming more dangerous. "Is Shinano's tails more fluffy? Is that it, Shikikan-sama?"

Akagi's tails moved in a threat to envelope you in a fluffy prison as this happened.

"Akagi, we've been through this." You reminded her. "You were the first to let me experience the fluff. I'll never forget being embraced and safe in it."

"Shikikan-sama..... Ehehehehehehe." Akagi's tails wrapped around you. "With this, nothing will get between us ever again... Your embrace, your smile, your scent... all belong to me."

"Even if those other girls and eyesores are present, they'll never get in between us." Akagi further declared.

"Love you too Akagi."

Then door to the room opened to reveal a grumpy doctor, ignoring the part where Akagi nearly fainted in happiness.

"You had a nice nap, Commander?" Vestal made it clear she was anything but pleased and unfazed by the sight of you wrapped in a fox's embrace.

"Not really, no." You answered her. You gently moved away from the comfort of a kitsune and got to your feet.

"Where do you think you're going?" Vestal demanded.

"To see someone." You answered vaguely.

"No you're not!" Vestal refuted shrilly. "You're staying here!"

"Hehehehehe.... Are you daring to impede Shikikan-sama, little pest?" Akagi smiled threateningly at the repair vessel.

"I.... I ......" Vestal hesitated. More importantly, she was taken aback by how you did not seem to mind the threat to the repair ship. "Darn it Commander! I'm a doctor! Not a warship!"

"Vestal, I'm fine. Condition's green, and I need to return to duty." You told her. "Akagi, with me."

You opened the door and found someone standing guard over your room in the medical bay. A certain American battleship to be exact.

"Commander?" Pennsylvania seemed bewildered that you were breaking out almost immediately.

"Pennsylvania, I'm clear to go. Go find Enterprise, Yorktown, Bismarck and Belfast. They are to meet me at the hillside overlooking the North Shore." You ordered.

"Yes sir." She said, but her eyes strayed over to Akagi. She shot an icy glare at the carrier who was at the head of the attack that had once killed her sister. Pennsylvania was one that could not as easily forget past deeds. Akagi did not waver her gaze. To her, it was just a past event. If she could mend with Enterprise over Amagi, then she felt she surely can let the pest be convinced by action to forgive.