Chapter.10

Y/n's POV

I looked at jimin who was worried even I was worried for eomonim.. I sighed I excused myself and called Ara to know how is she doing it must be a big mess she has to clean alone I feel sorry for her..I called but she is not picking up why is she not picking up ?

"Y/n " I looked behind and saw jimin I smiled a little "yes baby do you want something?" I asked as he nodded as yes "please stay with me " he asked as I nodded.

At Penthouse

Justin froze on his spot hearing what she said as suddenly the lights went off scaring both of then..

He stood there his eyes blurry with agony 'how could he think like this ? Just how can he think she killed me ' he whispered as he was getting angrier every minute since he saw his own twin brother getting close to her...

Ara gulped "taehyung " she called out unconsciously as she was getting scared of dark...she hates darkness "Ara shi wait do not move I'll on the torch " she heard a voice she sighed soon there was a light , looking at him "I'm sorry for blaming you without knowing truth but Ara I have to know truth only you can tell me, cause you were the only person present with him last " he said making her gulp...."you said right Justin shi I killed your brother " she said again this time more confidently as he was about to lose control but before he can say anything the lights were on.

"Please leave mr.jeon I hope you enjoyed the dinner " Ara said as justin sighed "do not think it's over I want to know the truth Ara only truth " he said before looking around 1 last time and leaving the house...

Ara sighed sitting on the chair her tears left her eyes as she closed them..not knowing that someone else is also there just beside her admiring her & cursing at his own brother for making her cry...his precious gen...his babygirl.

Y/n's POV

I looked at the watch it's already 2.45 Am Ara must be sleeping ..I looked at jimin who is now less worried yes his mother is fine now..

We entered inside the house its clean..I smiled a little ,I looked at who is removing his shoes as soon as he did that he looked at me did his eyes changed or am I seeing things I must be tried and sleepy "baby go take a shower first " I said as he didn't said anything and gone to our room I sighed , I came to kitchen to see it's all clean I sighed did she not left any work for me..I remember justin and the diary I found today...shall I read it ? I gulped I should.

Author's POV

Y/n turned around to leave the kitchen but saw her husband walking towards guest room...she gulped what is wrong with him...she decided to follow him ...

Jimin walked steadily towards her room...he just wanted to see her, touch her one more time..breath her scent but before he can open the door something clicked in his mind..his wife...his wife is here too...he rolled his eyes going towards the library cursing at himself....

Y/n looked at him confused why is he going to library in the night? Well must be his work ,she sighed she decided to check up on Ara as she saw her sleeping peacefully but alone..she looked down 'you are ruining everything tae ' she though as jimin came to her "baby ? What are you doing here let's go sleep ?" He asked as she nodded "let's go " .

Both went to there room as he smiled looking at her sleeping...

"One way or another I'll make you mine again Ara just wait and watch my new babygirl will help me to get you back again !" He said close to her ear...as he smirked...