Chapter 27

A/N *tries but fails to hide behind a chair* Hey Gladers! Heh heh....
I'M SORRY
I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON
I SHOULD BE LEFT FOR THE GRIEVERS
I pretty much forgot to update! Then I got sick, then I couldn't be bothered. Then I couldn't come up with any ideas. So yeah, I suck. All take this time to boo at me.

(Space for booing)

Anyway then, how've you been? Comment how your day was today! Mines was great because I get two weeks off now for Easter! Whoop whoop! The penguin of the day (potd) is, well, more of an inside joke than anything. Me and my friends joke that I have an infinite number of twins. For example, Kemma, who likes to kill things, Lemma, who has magic summoning powers, and Femma, who fails a lot. Yeah, we're pretty strange..... This chapter is dedicated to every single one of my readers for sticking by me and this story! Thanks so much guys! Anywho, here is chapter 27!

*******************

Thomas climbed out of his berg (well, WICKED's) for what felt like the billionth time. Over the last few days all of the subjects had been trained to fly. They had just finished a three hour practice fly and he was exhausted. He went to go and find Teresa and go to bed. WICKED had decided to let them sleep in the same room after they had begged Summer to talk to the head about it.

He found her talking to Newt and Emily over by Berg 8. After saying goodnight they walked off towards their room. But before they could get to it, they were pulled into a closet and the door locked behind them. Thomas pushed Teresa behind him out of instinct when the light came on.

In front of them was the Barney guy, a woman with short blonde hair holding his arm, and a gruff man who Thomas could guess to be in his fifties. Thomas was confused, yet when he looked behind him at Teresa, he saw her eyes watering slightly.

"Trina...." She whispered, "Mark, Alec...." Before running around Thomas and embracing them all in a tight group hug. Thomas, feeling awkward, just stood there staring at them for a while. They broke apart a minute later, smiling, although Alec, the old guy, seemed to be reluctant to do so.

"Oh honey, I've been so worried! WICKED didn't tell us what happened to you after the scorch. You won't know this, but WICKED came back for us. They told us they needed all the help they could get. Me and Mark refused to leave without Alec, though, so we hurried into the rubble of the building he crashed into and found him, unconscious but still alive." The woman said, not pausing to take a breath.

She turned to Thomas. "Oh, we know all about you. Thomas, right? Deed-" Teresa cut off the woman, blushing slightly. "Please don't." She begged. By this point Thomas was extremely confused."What it it Deedee? Are you okay?" Trina asked her. Teresa put her head in her hands and groaned.

"Deedee?" Thomas said, confused. "Yeah. Her name, before it was changed." Mark chimed in. Alec grunted in agreement. Thomas turned to Teresa. "Relax, I won't start calling you that." He soothed, and she stood back up straight.

"Look Thomas, (A/N and everyone who hasn't read The Kill Order- you must be hella confused) these are some people from my past. That's all you really need to know. So, what it it guys?" Teresa turned to the group, folding her arms. "We're here to tell you that the thing WICKED's telling you is a cure is really a materiel that will make immunes glow, literally. It's so WICKED can track them down to use for more experiments. You need to gather the others and come up with a plan to stop them." Alec told them.

After some more explanation, they decided to meet there again the next day to discuss more. Thomas and Tersesa headed to bed, talking in low voices about what they could do to stop WICKED. By the time the lights were off and they were in bed, Thomas remembered how sleepy he was. He pulled Teresa close and they fell asleep, Thomas' heartbeat lulling Teresa into a state of peace.

*********************

Sorry for The Kill Order spoilers! Hope you weren't too confused! Also, once again, I am so sorry for such a long wait! But I hoped you liked the chapter anyway! Comment what you thought, private message me suggestions for the next one!
Love you Gladers!
- LivingLovelyLies