Chapter 12

A/N A little shorty chapter here for ya!

***************

"No no no! This wasn't supposed to happen!" The woman yelled out in frustration. She pulled out her clipboard and made a few notes. "She wasn't supposed to overcome the pain! The devise exploded people, exploded! It didn't cause any brain damage, however, it just made the devise useless." She explained to her co-workers.

"And the boy, that's a whole different story. We've hacked is brain using the technology we have in it. He'll be fine, just in pain for a while, perhaps a small coma. But the results will be successful, I'm sure of it." She finished, scribbling a few more notes down.

"What should we do about Subject B1? Should we retrieve him or let him scope out his surroundings more before that happens?" One of the woman's male counterparts asked. "I say we keep him in there. You never know when we'll need him. As for Group C, I have something planned for them. Hopefully all goes to plan, and no important lives are lost." She replied, and they switched on a few more of the moniters.

"Subject A1 seems to have grown.... Very attached to Subject A2. Should we allow this to continue?" Someone asked. She looked over to them 'Yes, we shall. The plan is in motion now and there is no longer a need for stopping the affection between the two."

And so, they continued to watch the many screens.

*************

Hey guys, just felt like writing this little short chapter, because why not?
Hoped you liked it Gladers!
- LivingLovelyLies