Chapter 14

A/N Hey Gladers! I read this thing yesterday that made me laugh so hard you don't even know, it was in this imagine book and it was like "When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Minho comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, be careful, don't die". Yeah..... Oh, and did anyone get the Stanley Parable reference in the last chapter? No? Also, this chapter is dedicated to @Runner250 for their support on this story! More dedications coming soon! Well, here is chapter fourteen!

******************

Teresa started to explain. "Well, it was the middle of the night, when Aris dragged me into the woods. He had a knife against my throat. Then he took his hand away from my mouth and told me if I screamed, he would kill me. So then, he told me that this 'Paradise' is really a damn death trap of WICKED's. Said they thought I was 'detracting Thomas from being the leader' so I needed to ignore him. If I talked to him, they would do something to my brain to make me in agony. Now it's gone for some reason." She finished.

"So when you talked to Thomas in the hall and you collapsed, that's why?" Minho said, more of a statement than a question. Teresa nodded anyway. "Alright then." Said Thomas, looking angry. "Let's here this Shank's side of it." He was twirling a knife, and slammed it into the table. Aris gulped.

"Look, if I tell you, I'll have to kill you." He said nervously. "Cut the crap Aris." Newt said. "Incase you haven't noticed, we're the ones with the damn weapons here." Aris just shook him head and folded his arms, a small smile creeping on his face.

"No need for violence, Newty. My friends are here." He said simply, and all of a sudden two tall men came running in, neither from the tribe nor the hill. They grabbed Aris and shot something at the wall, revealing a portal. They jumped through and it started to slowly close behind them.

"Oh hell no, I'm going after those little shuck-faces." Minho said determinedly, rolling up his sleeves and running over to the portal. Newt started to yell after him, running behind. Thomas followed, Teresa bringing up the rear. One by one they ran through the portal, and they only just made it when it closed behind them.

They appeared to be in some sort of white room, a long corridor stretching beyond the open door on the far left. They saw Aris and the men running down it to an open door. The four teens looked at each other and ran after them.

What happened next startled them all. A man stepped out in front of them, blocking them from following them any further. He was tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. He looks familiar, thought Teresa, but she couldn't quite put her finger on who he was. He had a guitar in his hands, and he started to play a tune and sing in a strange voice.

"I love you,

you love me,

we're a happy family,

With a great big hug and a kiss from we to you!"

He kissed Newt on the nose, making his face scrunch up as he wiped it.

"Won't you say you love me too?!!" The man finished, smiling.

"What the hell was that for?!' Thomas asked. "What are you even doing?!" The man smirked. "Stalling." He answered, before Thomas, Teresa, Newt and Minho were hit on the head, blacking out.

****************

Sorry for the short chapter! But I hope you liked it! Comment what you though, private message me any ideas/suggestions/requests for the story.
See you in the next chapter!
- LivingLovelyLies