Chapter 16

A/N Hiya my fellow Gladers! Do you think I should have an update schedule? Like every two or three days? I don't know, comment what you think. This is dedicated to @discover-books for constantly commenting lovely things! Well, here is chapter seize!

**********************

Thomas woke up back at the hill with a foggy memory and a sore head. He was at the apple tree, and everyone was huddled into a circle in the centre of the hill. He stood up, but clung to his head soon after, taking a few seconds to adjust to the pain. He walked forwards to get a closer look.

As he got closer, he heard Teresa's voice talking to them. "The lilly is supposed to be in the middle of the forest. Of course, we shall arrange search parties, but- oh, hi Tom!" She said, turning to Thomas. The rest of the group did the same, and he could see Minho and Newt in the crowd.

"Come over, I'll explain. Everybody take 5!" She yelled, and the crowd departed. Thomas came over and sat down with her. "What is it?" He asked her. "Well, somebody that I used to know explained why we're here to me when we were at WICKED." She told him. "Wait, who was it?" Thomas asked her curiously.

"It was the Barney dude. He told me that we have around a month to locate a blue lilly. It's located somewhere in the middle of the forest. It's the cure to the Flare." "Hang on, why can't they just get it themselves? And why do we only have a month?" Thomas questioned her, confused. "Well, the Flare is in the oxygen here, so they can't. Oh, this place will explode in a month, so there's that...." She trailed off.

"What about us then? What will happen to us when this thing explodes?! How do we get back?" Thomas seemed stressed. "Relax Tom." She told him, grabbing his hand. "When we find the lilies, we throw one into a fire, and it'll transport us back to the WICKED headquarters. I'm sure we can find it." She informed him.

"Right guys, remember!" She yelled out to the rest of the group, gathering their attention. "The search starts tomorrow!" Thomas looked at Teresa, a questioning look in his eyes. "It's almost nightfall. We need sleep, come on." Teresa lead him over to one of the small houses in that area of the hill. "This is your house. While we were out, people organised stuff more. So yeah, I'll be at my house, it's that one over there with the blue room." She pointed it out.

Just as she was about to go, Thomas grabbed out to her hand. "Wait, can you stay?" She smiled at him. "Anytime." And with that, they headed inside. It was a nice house, more of a cottage or a bungalow. A fireplace sat against the wall of the livingroom, ashes left untouched.

They went through one of the many doors and were in the bedroom, a king-sized bed against the middle of the back wall. They climbed in and snuggled up to eachother, Thomas's arms protectively draped and his girlfriend's waist.

"Night Teresa." Said Thomas, kissing her cheek. "Night Tom"

And with that, they fell asleep.

*****************

Hey peoples! Just thought I'd say, just because I sometimes use the French name for numbers in the Authors Note, doesn't mean I'm French. Just saying in case you thought that lol :) I updated! Yay! I have parkour club tomorrow, unfortunately I'm not very good at it, but practice makes progress! Or, in my case, practice makes arms twist..... On a lighter note, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment what you thought, private message me suggestions for the next chapter!
See you in Chapter 17!
- LivingLovelyLies