Chapter 18

A/N Hey you guyssssssss!!! How's life? Hopefully good :) I'm loving writing! I used to think I'd never be able to update often, but then when you guys started responding with more and more positive feedback, I knew I could do it! So thank you my Gladers! Okay, this chapter's fact about me: my favourite animal is a penguin! Either that or a bunny. Just to let you know, there is a minor Death Cure Spoiler in this chapter, but nothing major. This chapter is dedicated to @GiorgiaRifaldi for being an awesome commenter and suggester! :) Without further interruption, here is chapter 18!

***********************

Thomas, Gally, Minho and Newt came back to the hill when the sun was about to set, casting strange shadows over the land. They hadn't even found a trace of the lilly, no matter how hard they had looked. But there was no point to dismay, they still had a month to go.

Amy ran up to Minho as soon as she saw him, hugging him and pecking his cheek. They walked off somewhere, deep in conversation. The same thing happened with Newt and Emily, as well as Marie and Gally. Thomas was left to go and look for Teresa.

It took him ten minutes before he found her at the beach, lying on the sand. She was staring off into the distance, lost in though. Thomas walked up to her and sat down. "What you thinking there?" He asked her. Teresa jumped and looked at him.

"Geez, Thomas, don't do that. You scared me." She told him. He laughed. "And in response to your question, I'm just thinking about everything." Said Teresa. Thomas grabbed her hand. "Anything in particular?" She sat up and looked into his eyes.

"Well, yeah. When we were at WICKED a few days ago, a met a person from my past that I thought was dead. He said he and his wife were being forced do work for WICKED. I only found out as I was being knocked out, though, so I never go to ask other questions." She said sadly.

"Well, when we find this lilly, we can go back and you can meet them again." He said confidently. Teresa sighed and plopped her head on Thomas' shoulder. "I love you." She said." He smiled and pecked her lips. "I love you too." She kissed him again, except this time it was more heated, more needy. Thomas rolled over onto Teresa, the kiss intensifying.

A screech was heard for nearby. Thomas looked up worriedly only to see Minho standing, shrieking like a little girl. "MY EYES!! MY VIRGIN EYES!! Well, kinda virgin! Half virgin! Fine, not virgin. BUT STILL!! THEY BURNNN!!!" He shrieked over dramatically.

"Minho, for the last time, get the hell away and stay away until I come and get you. And no peaking!" Thomas scolded. Teresa gigged. "Fineeeeee!" Minho whined, staking off into the forest. Thomas lay back down with Teresa.

"Now, where were we?" He asked playfully. "I believe we were here." Said Teresa, and the kiss continued.

******************

Sorry it was short and stuff! But I hope you still liked it! Comment what you though, private message me any suggestions for the next chapter!
Love you guys!
- LivingLovelyLies