001. SHIPWRECK

Cordelia Maybank sits next to her older brother, JJ, on top of the roof of the house construction. A beer rests in JJ's hand and Cordelia holds an A&W can.

The young blonde watches as her brother figure, John B, stands on the edge of roof, drinking from his own beer can while balancing on one foot.

"That's what, a three story fall to the deck?" Their friend, Pope, asks from where he stands on the ground, messing with a drill. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

John B licks his finger before holding it up, seeing which way the wind is going.

"Should I do it?" The brunette asks.

"Yeah, you should jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope says, pointing the drill at him.

"You're gonna shoot me?" John B asks.

"Yep." Pope nods as John B points a finger gun at him.

"Or we could all just not die." Cordelia suggests.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." The only other female in the group walks out next to Pope.

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" JJ says.

"Oh, to be rich." Cordelia mutters, taking a sip of her drink.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie asks sarcastically.

"Well, you do." Cordelia comments. "The kooks do not."

"I can't have cold towels." JJ says.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie directs her question to John B.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ tells his best friend.

"Well, now he's gonna drop it." Cordelia rolls her eyes.

Just then, John B loses balance on his one foot, almost falling, as the beer falls from his grasp.

"Told you." Cordelia hums.

"Of course you did. Right when I told you." JJ says.

"No!" John B groans.

"Hey!" Cordelia hears a distant yell.

"Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up." Pope says with a shaky voice.

"Boys are early today." John B notes.

"All right, Humpy Dumpty, let's roll." JJ says.

"Let's go, boys, girly." Kie smirks.

"Gary, is that you?!" JJ asks.

"Come on. Get your ass down here." Pope calls.

"Gary, good to see you, man!" JJ exclaims. Him and the other two get off the roof and scaffolding, walking to Kie and Pope.

"Yeah, you're just asking for it." Kie chuckles.

The five begin to run through the house, but end up getting separated.

John B, Kie, and Cordelia make it to the van, quickly getting in. They slowly drive by the fence where Pope and JJ just climbed over it.

"Bus is leaving!" John B yells, honking the horn.

JJ jumps in and Pope catches up, jumping in, and John B immediately drives away. Gary begins to run after them.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise." Pope laughs.

"Come on, Gary!" JJ holds onto the sliding door as he leans out, holding out a beer can. JJ tells John B to slow down as Gary continues to yell at them.