029. REUNION CUT SHORT

The five spent the boat ride back all enjoying the company and the four pogues telling the others what happened while John B and Sarah were gone, the couple informing about everything that had happened in the Bahamas.

"Anybody else starving?" JJ asks as they slowly go through the marsh. "We need to grab some sort of breakfast."

"I don't think I've eaten in, like, 36 hours." Cordelia comments.

They find a dock and tie the boat to it.

"We're gonna find some food." Sarah says as her, Kie, and Cordelia get off the boat with Pope's help.

The girls venture off, soon enough finding a watermelon garden.

"Ugh!" Kie exclaims, holding up a watermelon. "Jackpot!"

The three find a second watermelon and then find a bench and split the watermelons in half, each having their own.

"Holy shit." Sarah mumbles, glad to finally get food in her system.

"Okay, so you really got married?" Kie asks.

"It wasn't exactly legal, but..." Sarah trails off, looking up at the two. "Yeah."

"Okay, Naley." Cordelia teases, earning a playful eyeroll from Sarah.

"Am I crazy, or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" Sarah asks.

"Good luck with that." Cordelia scoffs. 

"Maybe." Kie shrugs.

"That's not a no." Sarah says.

"It's not a no." Kie agrees.

"Girl." Sarah says and Kie giggles.

"Yeah, she doesn't talk much." Cordelia says.

"You don't talk much either. You still haven't told me where you go on that bike almost every night." Kie says.

"Oooh. Does baby Maybank have a secret lover?" Sarah asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"No. I told you, I just go to the beach to be alone." Cordelia insists.

"If we looked on your phone, would we find texts with this secret person?" Kie asks.

"My phone has a passcode so, ha." Cordelia laughs in her face.

"We just need to see where your fingerprints have been. Then we'll figure it out." Sarah says.

"You are not touching my phone." Cordelia declares.

"Why are you so defensive if you're not seeing anybody?" Kie asks.

"Yeah, I mean... if you really just going to the beach to be alone... there'd be no reason to hide anything." Sarah says.

"Exactly." Kie points to her in agreement.

"I'm not hiding anything. I'm just very protective over my belongings." Cordelia says.

"Since when?" Kie asks.

"Since now." Cordelia says, putting a piece of watermelon in her mouth.

"Oh, we are so figuring this out." Sarah tells Kie.

"Absolutely." The girl agrees. "Is he brunette?"

"Blonde?"

"Redhead?"

"Blue eyes? Brown? Green?"

"Is he your age?"

"Is he a kook?"

"Is the he a she?"

"Ooh, is he? Or she?"

"Would you two shut up." Cordelia stops their questioning. "He and she do not exist."