041. ROCKET UP HIS ASS

JJ pulls up to Ricky's house and honks the horn repeatedly to get his attention.

"Ricky!" JJ yells, getting out of the truck. "Ricky! Hey! Bro!" JJ and Cordelia rush to the screen door while the others help Pope. "Ricky! Ricky! Hey, Ricky!" They watch Ricky walk up, him in nothing but his underwear. "Ricky, hey, I got a problem, bro! I know you're made at me!"

"Remember that time you stole my ambulance?!" Ricky yells through the door.

"Yeah, I know. I know. I know you're mad." JJ says as Ricky flips him off and shuts the door. "No! Don't do that!"

"No, no, Ricky!" Cordelia pounds on the door. "Come on, you're not mad at me! Help him for me!"

"He got stung by a wasp! He's having a reaction! Please help!" Sarah yells.

"You're not mad at me! I did nothing to piss you off! I'm your favorite cousin! Help us, please!" Cordelia shouts through the door.

JJ bangs on the window.

"He can't breathe, man!" JJ shouts.

"Ricky, he can't breathe! He's gonna die!" Cordelia shouts.

"He's right here, please!" Sarah calls out.

"Who can't breathe?" Ricky asks, opening the door.

"Look at him! Help my friend!" John B pleads. Him and Kie are holding Pope up, the boy barely conscious and his face swollen.

"Please, Ricky! You became an EMT for a fucking reason! Forget about JJ's dumbassery for a fucking second and help him!" Cordelia shouts.

"All right, Jesus Christ." Ricky opens the screen door.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Sorry." Sarah says, rushing in with Cordelia close behind. The two quickly push everything off the kitchen table and the others help Pope onto the table.

"You know, I wouldn't come to you if it wasn't an emergency." JJ says. "Hang in there, buddy. Hang in there." He tells Pope.

"What's wrong with him?" Ricky asks.

"Wasps." Sarah informs.

"Wasps?" Ricky asks.

"Yes." Sarah nods.

"Wasps? Is he allergic to wasps?" Ricky asks.

"What the fuck do you think?" Cordelia snaps, motioning to Pope's current state.

"Clearly." Kie says.

"Okay." Ricky says as everybody starts talking.

"Raise his legs, raise his legs." JJ says, him and John B holding Pope's legs up.

"What's his name?" Ricky asks.

"Pope." Cordelia answers.

"Hey, Pope?" Ricky calls. "Hang tight. I gotta get my kit."

"Hang tight? Ricky!" JJ calls after the retreating man.

"He's looking for a kit. Go help." John B says.

"Kit?" JJ quickly follows his cousin, Cordelia close behind.

"Where's the kit, Ricky?" JJ asks.

"If I knew, I wouldn't be looking for it." Ricky says, letting out a humorless laugh.

"That's a good point." Cordelia says, earning a short glare from JJ.

"Goddamn it! Well, then find it, bro!" JJ exclaims, him and Cordelia starting to search.

"What does it look like?" JJ yells to Ricky who is running out of the room to look somewhere else.

"It's like a duffel bag!" Ricky calls back.