030. REVEALED SECRET

The four pogues get to the abandoned house that Cordelia always meets Fletcher at. She texted the boy to let him know what she was going to use it for and he easily agreed to it. What she didn't expect was to find him there when they walked inside.

"Shit." Cordelia quietly whispers knowing her brother may very well kill her tonight.

"Uh... what the hell is he doing here?" John B asks, motioning to the kook.

"He's, uh... he's kind of maybe the reason I know about this place." Cordelia admits.

"What?" JJ looks back at her, still having her on his back.

"Oh, my God, Fletcher." Sarah laughs out of relief. She walks away from John B and quickly pulls the younger boy into a hug.

"Holy shit, dude. I can't believe you're alive." Fletcher says, tightly hugging the girl back.

"Yeah, uh, why don't you back up there, buddy?" John B says.

"Don't be jealous, John B. He's like my little brother. Much more tolerable than Rafe or Topper." Sarah comments, ruffling the boy's hair.

"God, if I could trade you for Topper as my sibling, I definitely would." Fletcher says making Sarah laugh.

Cordelia slips off JJ's back, hobbling over to her friend.

"You sure this is okay? I mean, we can leave if--"

"No, no, Delia. It's fine." Fletcher assures.

"Okay, can somebody tell me what the hell is happening?!" JJ exclaims, sending a death stare to the kook boy.

"Well, uh... well, we might've... we might--" Cordelia struggles to form a sentence, nervously wringing her hands together.

"They're friends, JJ." Sarah says, earning a nod from Cordelia.

"Friends? Since when?" JJ asks. "Isn't this the same dude who broke your heart?"

"That was, like, seven years ago." Cordelia says.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, I must be the only one to remember you upset for the following three fucking weeks!" JJ shouts.

"JJ." Cordelia sighs.

"No. No, really, does he know? That we had to pick up the pieces that his kook ass broke!" JJ yells, motioning his finger between him and John B before jabbing his finger in Fletcher's direction.

"We're gonna, uh... let you two talk this out." Sarah says awkwardly.

"Yeah." Fletcher quietly agrees.

"Just so we're clear, I still don't really like you either." John B tells the boy as he helps his wife to a different room.

"Noted." Fletcher says.

"Neither do Kie or Pope." John B adds.

"John B." Sarah chides.

"Got it." Fletcher nods.

The siblings wait for the sound of a door shutting for JJ to resume his outburst.

"What the fuck?" He questions.

"Look, it just-- I-- it just happened." Cordelia says.

"When? When has there even been time for this to just fucking happen?!" JJ angrily asks.

"The day you decided to be a fucking shit and call me stutter mouth!" Cordelia yells back at him.

"You know I didn't mean to call you that." JJ says.

"Yeah, but you still said it, didn't you?" Cordelia asks, raising her brow at him. "Fletcher found me at the beach and he showed me this place. I got fucking high and he apologized and I forgave him. He even brought me back to the surrounding area of the chateau the next day instead of making me go alone."