013. RECONCILING DIFFERENCES

"No effing way!" Kie exclaims.

The group and Sarah are all on the porch of the chateau. Sarah is sitting on the couch with John B sitting on the couch arm away from her. JJ is in an arm chair with Cordelia sitting on the chair of the arm and Pope is on a stool next to them while Kie stays standing.

"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kie asks, pointing to Sarah while looking at John B.

The brunette looks to three off to the side and Pope shrugs.

"I'm not helping." Cordelia states.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ says.

"Agreed." Cordelia nods.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A pogue thing." Kie says.

"Look, I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope says.

"Thank you." Kie says.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asks.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope says.

"That's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ says.

"That is true, and he was on the very back. Like couldn't even sit down completely." Cordelia agrees.

"That's cute, guys." John B mutters.

"You know, we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie argues.

"Actually, I was pretty uncomfortable half the time. You know, near death experiences and all that." Cordelia comments.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah complains.

"Then leave." Kie says and Sarah scoffs.

"I told you." She tells John B.

"Told him what exactly? That you're a liar?" Kie asks

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch." Sarah snaps back.

The two start to argue as JJ and Pope place bets.

"Everybody shut up!" John B yells. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah, you're... you're my..."

"Say it." Sarah softly mumbles.

"You're my girlfriend.

"Oh, that's new." Pope mumbles.

"She's your girlfriend now? What was all that talk about you were just using her for information?" Kie asks. "Get a map, cut her loose."

"You said you were using me?" Sarah asks him.

"No." John B denies.

"Yeah." Kie says.

"Yeah, you did." Pope nods.

"You did say that." JJ agrees.

"Yep." Cordelia nods. "But also in his defense, not that I really give a completely shit, but I'm, like ninety-nine percent sure he was just saying that to appease Kie since she was being all crab ass and completely hates your guts."

"Maybe not the best time to be blunt." JJ whispers to his sister.

"You're one to talk." Cordelia grumbles back.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" John B snaps. Cordelia pretends to gag. "I didn't expect it, it just kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. RIght?"

"That's corny." Pope whispers.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out." Kie states.

"I'm not doing this." John B says.