two

i don't care how
complicated this gets,
i still want you.

🎗

"Ji, why'd you dress me up in a tuxedo when i'm only being job interviewed as a janitor?" The smaller asked being dragged by a taller one. The two of them are now at the front of the company building, panting. They had to sprint their way to their destination because they need their pocket money for Chenle.

"The thing is hyung, you're not." Jisung replied "Pardon?" Renjun had his eyes wide "w-what did you even sign me up for?" the brown haired boy continued, wiping his forehead with his handy-dandy handkerchief.

"The CEO's personal secretary." Jisung blurted out smiling nervously down at smaller "W-WHAT?!" Renjun suddenly chocked on air "JISUNG WHAT THE FuuU- " before Renjun could even finish his sentence, Jisung immediately put a hand on the boy's mouth.

The two of them receiving weird stares coming from the staffs that work at the company "Aish!" Renjun yanked Jisung's big hand away from his face and apologized to the people passing by with a bow, Jisung copied Renjun after.

"Come on hyung, don't wanna be late!" Jisung cheered checking his wrist watch, 6:23 am. "Nope, there's no way I'm getting in there, I mean I would if I'm being interviewed as a janitor not THE CEO's personal SECRETARY!" Renjun rambled pinching his nose bridge and closing his eyes tightly.

The younger expected this to happen, he even blamed himself to why he signed Renjun up for a huge place of the company, but Jisung knows that Renjun is fit for this job, he was intelligent, hardworking, organized and pretty much, he has it all.

"Come on hyung, I'll be coming with you inside." Jisung reassured. "I- ugh." Renjun thought twice looking up at the tall building then looking back at Jisung.

He shut his eyes tightly, he knows that he was going to regret this but its for his brother, and thats the only thing that is important to Renjun. "F-fine, but if I shit myself in there, I have no fault." The smaller warned, pushing a smiling Jisung inside the building.

🎗

At exactly 7am, staffs gathered around bowing at the couple, Renjun didn't know what to do but followed Jisung bowing anyways. Jaemin eyed Jisung, signaling them to go to Jeno's office.

Renjun silently looking the both of them back and forth before whispering to Jisung's ear "Hey, do you have a relationship with him?" Renjun teased but was received a spank on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" Renjun yelped, massaging the area where Jisung spanked "No idiot." Jisung made a face of disgust dragging Renjun to the elevator "That was my cousin." The tall boy finished his sentence pressing the number where the CEO's office is, Luckily the company elevator has a map inside.

Renjun had is eyes wide open before mouthing an 'oh' he was about to speak but the elevator door dinged open. The taller boy dragging the smaller one... again.

"Ji! stop dragging me." Renjun whined "If I stop dragging you you'll be left behind because you have short legs." Jisung joked, checking every door for a golden sign that said CEO's Office.