fifteen

you are enough,
a thousand times
enough.

the four of them, jaemin, jeno, jisung and renjun settled down on the couch, waiting for renjun to explain, well jisung didn't know why jaemin let him stay but the youngest stayed anyway.

awkward silence.

renjun cleared his throat, resulting the triple J's eyes on him, which made him gulp in embarrassment.

"U-uhm anyways, I'm living in a hospital right now because my brother, Chenle" he pointed at the sleeping figure on the bed which the couple gladly followed "has cancer, but he's been very strong which is making me proud, And jisung is here because he's... i suppose chenle's boyfriend?" renjun asked, jisung replied with a nod.

"Yeah, boyfriend because he's been looking after chenle whenever i'm not around and he's been helping me gain money for my little brother's bills, and food." renjun explained.

"t-thats all Mr. Na, Mr. Lee" the chinese continued, and gave a small bow to the two of them.

"oh wow" jaemin said, still processing everything that renjun explained.

"since when were you living in a hospital, huang?" jeno asked with pure curiosity in his eyes. "I.. lost count sir" renjun shyly replied looking down at his gray-designed star socks.

"its alright, renjun" jaemin patted the boy's back and went back to looking at chenle. The four of them shared a comfortable silence, glancing at each other and some of them gave small smiles to each other.

Not until Renjun heared a groan on chenle's bed. The older chinese was alarmed and patted chenle's head.

"Hey, its alright chenle. Gege's here" renjun reassured the younger chinese who was half awake by now.

"ge? you're home" chenle smiled pulling the older down to give him a hug. "I missed you ge, jisung was really boring" chenle joked.

"uh? I can hear you lele" jisung said, giving chenle a deadly look.

"w-what sung? what the fuck are you still doing here? Its like.. 12:00am? i don't know but its late you hamster!" the older scolded his younger boyfriend who's pouting.

"I'm sorry~ Renjun hyung went home late" by now jisunh was running to his boyfriend to give him cuddles, jisung pushed renjun away who had an offended face.

"You little rat-" renjun was about to slap the shit out of jisung but chenle interrupted.

"ge, sung? who are they" the clueless chinese pointed at the couple who were standing awkwardly not so far ahead from the bed.

renjun mentally slapped himself because of forgetting that his two handsome bosses were still around.

the oldest amongst them cleared his throat and replied "Le, they're my bosses"

"Mr. Lee" Renjun pointed at the blonde boy who's was smiling resulting his eyes to turn to cresents.

"And Mr. Na" Renjun moved his hand to point at a pink haired boy who was smiling brightly at chenle.

Chenle bowed and waved at them with a big smile "Hello! I'm Zhong Chenle" he smiled brightly, putting his hands up on the air.

"Zhong? but i thought you two were siblings?-" "We're not biologically siblings." renjun cut jeno off.

"oh" jeno replied quietly.

"u-uhm well, me and jeno are going now renjun, its getting late." jaemin smiled at the brothers "and jisung? do you want a ride" the pinkette asked.

"oh yes please, jaemin hyung." jisung gladly accepted the invite and clapped his hands "you're a lifesaver nana hyung!"

jaemin chuckled at the younger's movements.

"lets go?" jeno butt in the conversation, and jaemin and jisung nodded.

jisung turned his head to renjun and chenle and waved at them goodbye, not forgetting to hug the older chinese and give chenle a peck on the lips.

the ceos' just nodded at renjun, giving both the siblings a wide smile. "i expect you to be early tomorrow, huang" jeno warned.

"y-yes sir" renjun bowed teice to the both of them and waved goodbye.

"bye hyung, lele. see you tomorrow" jisung said, going out of the hospital room. Once the brother's were left alone,

Renjun dimmed the hospital lights and prepared himself for bed, he still has to be early tomorrow.

meanwhile, with chenle. the younger was deeply asleep after jisung pecked the boy's lips.

Renjun cooed at the sight and gave chenle a kiss on the head, he held chenle's hand and spoke words towards the younger male.

"i love you so much lele" slightly getting emotional, renjun made his way towards his bed- well, couch to get some rest.

"lele loves you too, gege" sadly the older was in deep sleep already, not hearing the younger say "i love you" back.

🎗

jeno and jaemin were cuddling on their huge massive bed, the two were currently talking about renjun and his brother.

"nono, i feel bad for them" jaemin said, burrying his face closer to jeno's built chest and letting out a small yawn.

"me too, nana." jeno pouted, caressing the younger's pink soft hair. "i want to help them" jaemin sleepily said.

"we can give them groceries and clothes this-" jeno paused talking and thought "we don't have time buying things tomorrow, and... hm, we can probably surprise visit them this saturday, yes!" jeno felt proud at his thought and was about to tell jaemin but was received buy a snore.

jeno laughed quietly at his fiancé and gave jaemin a peck on the lips and forehead, engulfing the younger into a soft hug,

"might aswell get some sleep then."

—————————🎗—————————

- Our Story -

AUTHORS NOTE !
I'm terribly sorry for the short chapter :<
Happy New Year Everyone!❤️