seventeen

if you're looking for
a sign, this is it.

🎗

"Hello Renjun, everyone" jaemin smiled at everyone in the room who were having mixed expressions and winking at Mark and Donghyuck who were too stunned to speak.

"I didn't know you and donghyuck will be here, hyung" jeno butted in, slinging an arm over jaemin's shoulders and looking at his brother along with his husband with a questioning look.

"w-well-" donghyuck was about to reply but mark beat him first "Donghyuck, renjun, jisung and chenle are bestfriends and this little bear right here," mark paused to pinch donhyuck's chin "decided to visit them" the oldest finished, smiling at jeno and jaemin.

"oh i see" jaemin nodded slowly

"renjun-ah, we bought useful stuffs for you guys" the pinkette gleefully said, pulling renjun from the kitchen to the couches.

The chinese had his eyes wide open at the plastic bags, below his so called bed "mr. na, mr. lee, these are a lot. You really didn't have too"

renjun sadly said, he felt bad for jaemin and jeno to spend money on them.

"its no biggie, huang. we wanted to help" jeno was the one who replied this time. The man smiled, showing his eyes turning into cresents.

"still, sir. these are a lot" renjun replied, ducking down to peek at the plastic bags.

"i bought this one for chenle, i noticed how he always had his dolphin plushie beside him so why not buy him a blue hat printed with dolphins?" jaemin proudly said, grabbing the hat from one of the plastic bags and walked up to chenle.

the pinkette carefully took of the old looking hat from chenle's head.

the younger chinese was ashamed of people seeing him with his bald head so he looked down, playing with his fingers.

jaemin, donghyuck and jisung noticed the chinese boy being nervous so the youngest pecked chenle's cheek for comfort and donghyuck rubbing the younger's hand with his.

"aish! don't be too nervous lele, you look really cute" jaemin reassuringly smiled at the chinese boy, lifting his chin up using his fingers so the younger can look at him on the eye.

By seeing the pinkette's smile chenle started to calm down and smiled back at the older.

"there" jaemin carefully putting the beanie onto chenle's head, he smiled proudly and looked at the younger who was smiling back at him too.

"do you like it, chenle?" jaemin asked, kneeling down to match with the younger's height.

"hyung, i love it! thank you so much" chenle bowed, clapping his hands and grabbing his boyfriend's phone to look at himself using the camera.

the older chinese's eyes soften at the sight, seeing his brother happy is making him very happy. He's proud of chenle for being so strong. His strong little lele.

"huang, do you want as to help you arrange these?" jeno nudged renjun who was spacing out and pointed at the bags.

"oh you really don't have to, sir-" "oh come on, you really think someone small like you can handle all of these?" jeno cut him off.