five

It scares me how much
I think about you.

🎗

"Holy shit Donghyuck these are fucking expensive!" Renjun has his mouth agape reading every price tag of the tuxedos he passed by. "No worries! I'll pay for your tuxedo." Donghyuck passed a bright smile to Renjun.

The older frowned at Donghyuck's statement, He has his own money but well- not enough to buy a tuxedo. "No Donghyuck really. You don't have too." Renjun desperately said while touching a black tuxedo.

"I insist." Donghyuck said, grabbing Renjun's arm taking him to his favorite isle of tuxedos. "Here!" the tanned male raised a tuxedo showing it to the older.

The tuxedo had a nice quality and its really smooth in texture too, but the problem is that it has flowers decorated all over the shoulder part of the clothing.

Renjun shook his head "I'll probably embarrass myself hyuck." Renjun chuckled "Yeh, your right." Donghyuck sighed putting the tuxedo back then scratching his head. "We better get started then!" the younger said immediately running around to find the perfect tuxedo for Renjun.

Renjun shook his head at his friends' childish behaviour but smiled anyway, The boy also started to search for a tuxedo.

🎗

"RENJUN-AH!!" Donghyuck yelled, running towards an embarassed Renjun. "Hey, stop yelling!" The older warned, But was received a shrug by Donghyuck.

"I found the perfect tuxedo for you" Donghyuck said proudly raising a black tuxedo up in the air like a flag "Go! Try it on." The younger excitedly passed the tuxedo to Renjun's hands and pushed the older into one of the dressing rooms.

Inside the changing room, Renjun was kind off struggling to put the tuxedo on but he managed to do it. He raised his head up to stare at his owm reflection and boy, he was so amazed.

"Oh wow" Renjun had his mouth agape his body switching from side to side "Damn I look good" Renjun bit his lip, looking at his reflection once more before going out of the changing room.

"So, what do you think?" Renjun asked Donghyuck who had his right arm under his chin. The younger started to circle on Renjun, touching the shorter's shouders.

"I think this tuxedo is absolutely perfect for you!"

Renjun with his tuxedo

🎗