twenty two

you are the most important
chapter in the book of my
life.

🎗

Renjun was playing with his fingers. He waited for jeno or jaemin to speak but the younger ones were only staring at him.

the chinese badly wanted to just run out of the office room but how can he when a blonde hottie is sitting too close to him and a pink haired hottie is staring right through his precious soul.

"ehem, uhm..." renjun cleared his throat, getting both of the ceos' attention "I- well... "talking" isn't really happening so would you guys mind if i just uh... go?"

renjun was about to stand up but was pulled back down by jeno...

the chinese male wasn't even sitting on the couch anymore, He was sitting on jeno's lap.

renjun panicked and was about to go down jeno's lap but the younger circled his arms around renjun's petite waist to calm the older down.

and it did make renjun calm down. The chinese then unconsciously laid his back on jeno's built chest.

Meanwhile jaemin, moved to sit beside jeno and held renjun's hand.

"look renjun, i'm sorry" jaemin lifted renjun's chin by using his finger, looking at the chinese male with pleading eyes.

"i know that you'll not forgive me that easily because i hurt you but please" jaemin pleaded.

by now renjun was stunned to hear the pinkette pleading on him.

He got off jeno's lap and made space for himself between jeno and jaemin.

"jaemin, please do give me time to forgive you" renjun softly replied and hugged the younger. "thank you renjun" "no problem"

the two broke the hug and smiled at each other, suddenly getting shy. Jeno scoffed and placed his long built arm over the two and said.

"well, what do y'all say? Dinner Night?" jaemin nodded happily but renjun shook his head as no making the younger ones frown.

"as much as i want to go with you guys, i have a little brother to take care of" renjun said, playing with jaemin's slender fingers.

"well, we could eat at the hospital, we'll just order food. we can invite donghyuck and mark hyung too" jaemin suggested and renjun smiled, jeno too.

"donghyuck isn't available. he's in a date with mark hyung" the chinese male pouted

"oh right, hyung told me that he and donghyuck will be out. So i guess me, you little one-" "I'M NOT LITTLE-" "nana, jisung and chenle" jeno didn't let renjun finish and continued his own sentence.

"you shouldn't cut off your boss's sentence, little one" jeno whispered in renjun's ear.

"get away, you blonde skunk!" renjun pushed jeno away and hid behind jaemin who was laughing his ass out.

jaemin lifted renjun up to let him sit in between them again. "so, dinner night?"

"dinner night."