sixteen

we dreamed too much.
reality grew jealous and
tore us apart.

🎗

A huge time skip to Saturday.

"nono, how about this one? Chenle would look good with his hat"

"jeno, aren't these renjun's possibly favorite snack? i always see him carrying these."

"nono-yah, renjun would look good with these shorts."

jeno here, jeno there.

Jeno never got tired of hearing jaemin calling his name, he nodded at everything that jaemin chose, staring lovingly at the beautiful creature getting a pair of moomin socks.

"jeno, i saw moomin printed on renjun's pillows and blanket, he'll like these right?" jaemin asked looking up at jeno.

the blonde boy nodded, not saying a word. And by that jaemin huffed but placed the socks on the basket filled with clothes.

the pinkette crossed his arms and glared at jeno, making the blonde boy coo quietly. "what, nana? why are you looking at me like that?" jeno raised a brow and laughed at jaemin's pouty face.

"nono, stop nodding at every item i choose and give some opinions on it!" jaemin scolded, pointing at the older's hard chest.

"alright, your highness" jeno bowed at jaemin "as you should obey me, peasant" jaemin played along which made the two burst out of laughter.

"we should go find a few more foods and clothings, time is ticking" jaemin tapped his wristwatch and skipped through the pile of men's clothing with jeno following him behind.

🎗

a few hours later, jeno bought a basket filled with fruit and vegetables and some food ingredients too, obviously not forgetting the ramen, especially the hot and spicy flavored ones.

the two were about to go out of the mall having 5 plastic bags carried by the two buff men, but jaemin spotted a cute men's clothing shop.

the boy begged jeno to go there, the pinkette wanted to buy one more clothing for renjun.. or maybe make that two.

"Pleaseeeee, nono!" the pink haired boy pouted at his fiancé. Jeno rolled his eyes, finally giving up and let jaemin go to the nearby store.

"fine, but i'm staying here to keep an eye on the bags." jeno said "yay! thanks nono, you're the best!" jaemin clapped his hands before giving a peck on jeno's cheek and ran his way to the store.

"i swear, this baby" jeno chuckled.

🎗

the couple were already at the hospital's parking lot, they were currently reviewing everything that they bought.

"Jaem, what did you buy for renjun in that store?" jeno questioned, putting back the bottle of mayonnaise in the shopping bag.

"oh right! I almost forgot to show you, my bad." the pinkette giggled and grabbed a medium-sized, pink plastic bag.

"here, take a look at it!" the pinkette's eyes glittered, handing the pink plastic bag to jeno which the blonde gladly received.

opening the bag, jeno's eyes went wide as he saw a white large-sized hoodie with some short black shorts.