thirteen

You see, until I met you,
I had only ever experienced
desire. Love, Never.

🎗

it was around 6:30 when renjun was still in the building, sitting on one of the couches as jeno had said.

he tried dialling jisung's number countless of times but the boy wasn't picking up, he even tried dialling chenle's but as expected, no one answered.

"d-did the fuck in the-" renjun shut his eyes tight and the thought "no, renjun! they are babies" the chinese shook his head and let out a deep sigh.

"one time, one more time I'll dial jisung's number" he anxiously pressed jisung's number and waited...

"Hello?"

"Oh my fucking god, finally!"

italics : Jisung
bold italics : Renjun

-  🟢📞 -
00:01

"What is it, hyung?"

"what do you mean "what is it"! I called
you for like, dozens of times and
chenle, once. What were you two doing in there?"

"fishing"

"WHAT?!"

"I mean sleeping, yeah sleeping."

That wasn't the case though, Chenle and jisung kinda had multiple rounds of making out... in a damn hospital, yes.

"oh thank god! you could've ruined chenle's
innocence"

"too bad he's not"

"pardon?"

"NOTHING! Anyways, what is hyung?"

"Oh right! I almost forgot. I'm having dinner with my bosses around 7:00pm, so i'll be home late. Is that alright?"

"of course hyung its alright with me"

"how about chenle?"

"eh, currently sleeping right now. no worries, I'll tell him later after cooking our dinnert"

"wha- dinnert?"

"dinner and dessert, dinnert"

"Haha, very funny"

"Alright thats it hyung, i gotta cook. Enjoy your uhm.. well Triple date?"

"what the- no. I'm probably gonna be thirdwheeling those two.

"yeah right, maybe they're into poly-"

"OKAY BYE!"