twenty

so, i love you because
the entire universe
conspired to help me find
you.

🎗

"j-jeno" jaemin said with his eyes widened.

he hurt renjun and jeno saw it. jaemin was sure now that jeno is going to leave him. Averting his gaze from the blonde to his shoes, eyes starting to tear up.

"Why did you hurt Renjun, Jaemin?!" Jeno yelled, Now gripping jaemin's shoulders tightly, eyes starting to darkened.

"i-i..." jaemin didn't know what to reply... He didn't even feel the pain of jeno's grip because his heart was already shattering and he was uncontrollably crying.

"WHAT" yelled the blonde.

jeno was mad at jaemin for hurting renjun.

"WHAT JAEMIN?!" jeno shouted but in a much more loud volume, glaring through jaemin's soul.

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY?!" by now, jaemin's legs gave up and fell down to the floor, sobbing his eyes out.

"i-i don't know w-why i d-did that to, r-renjun, okay? m-my mind was w-way too occupied with our problems a-and i l-let out m-my anger on h-him." jaemin explained now pulling his legs closer to his chest to hide his crying face.

"i'm so s-sorry" the younger continued still sobbing.

"fuck jaemin" jeno pulled his fiancé up and started to hug him tight, slightly getting emotional too. He rubbed comforting patterns on the pinkette's back.

"follow my breathing and listen to my heartbeat, nana" the older said and jaemin gladly obeyed what the older said.

He followed jeno's steady breathing and listened to jeno's heartbeat. The two stood still. Jaemin hiding his face on jeno's chest and jeno rubbing his hand behind jaemin's back.

Jaemin was the first one to pull out from the hug to wipe off his tears, avoiding to look at jeno who was staring at him intensely.

the pinkette heard the blonde sigh.

"jaemin, lets talk inside my car" "b-but my car?-" "there's always a tomorrow, besides. we own this place" jeno didn't wait for jaemin's anwser, instead he pulled jaemin out of the huge building and into his car.

the older pushed jaemin to the passenger's seat and made his way to the driver's seat. Jaemin didn't even try to fight jeno off because he KNOWS that the two of them NEEDED to talk.

They're getting married soon anywas. But he can't stop thinking that someone's missing.

"Jaemin..." jeno started, startling jaemin who was staring outside the window.

"hm-?" "What happened to us" jeno cut off the younger and laid his back to the driver's car seat, his eyes on the roof but closed it after a while.

Meanwhile, Jaemin's eyes widened at the sudden question but blinked twice to answer "I- I honestly don't know jeno, I guess my jealous self turned over me" jaemin chuckled.

jeno tilted his head to the side just to see jaemin playing with his hands, he smiled at the sight and made jaemin look him in the eye.

"jaemin... we're both polyamory" jeno chuckled when he saw jaemin pout.

"I-I know that... But i've always been jealous of you and renjun because it seems like you two have the best bond and sometimes i'm just... invisible. I DO like renjun but i don't LOVE him...... yet" jaemin scratched his nape in embarrassment.

"yet huh?" "shut up you imbecile" jeno laughed at his fiancé's fast response and hugged the pinkette after.

"How about we fix things with renjun, nana?" jeno suggested.

Jaemin sat still thinking.

He WANTED to talk to renjun but he was just scared if the smaller will flinch when he comes near him. He hurt him after all.

Jaemin wanted to tell renjun that He likes him and please wait for me to say i love you sounds cheesy, but its Na Jaemin after all.

"hey, snap out of it" jeno kissed jaemin's both cheeks before cupping the boy's face, finally pecking his lips. Oh how much he missed those soft pink lips.

"its okay nana if you need more time and space, I respect your decision" jeno said.

"oh no no. Its not me who needs space its Renjun. I'm ready to talk to him but i know that he isn't ready to talk to me" jaemin replied, smiling softlu at jeno.

"gosh, i love you so much nana."

"i-i love you too, nono. And I like renjun too"

jeno laughed at jaemin's cuteness before booping his nose onto the younger's. "now lets go home"

🎗

Renjun was having a hard time sleeping, he shuffled around his 'bed' still thinking about what happened earlier.

A part of him wants to forgive jaemin and a part of him doesn't.

He was so confused about what was the younger blabbering about you stole him away from me whatever that shit was.

He needs and explanation from the couple.

But he still needs space for himself, he still isn't ready to face the both of them... Yes both.

Why?

Because the both of them ignored him for days.
And Jaemin.. well the day he wanted to talk it out the pinkette hurt him.

Honestly, both of them did.

After thinking about the complicated situation thats been going on between the three, Renjun managed to fall asleep with tons of thoughts in his head.

He just hopes that this will be fixed really soon.

   —————————🎗—————————

- Our Story -