nineteen

three souls don't
find each other by
accident.

🎗

Three days.

Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno ignored each other's presence for three days.

Renjun was clueless, he was so close to quit the job but he just can't.

Jaemin was getting emotionless day by day, thinking if he should apologize to Renjun and Jeno or just ignore them until one of them make the first move.

Jeno was clearly stressed. He tried to 'accidentally' make mistakes infront of Renjun or Jaemin, thinking that maybe one of them will maybe talk to him. But sadly not.

Chenle and Jisung were getting worried for their hyung because they noticed that the older has been eating less and sleeps a little later than the usual time he sleeps.

Mark and Donghyuck were also worried. Mark kept an eye on jeno all the time to see if the boy is doing fine but obviously not. Donghyuck has been doing the same with Jaemin and Renjun.

Things were just getting way too complicated. The three of them are just hurting each other's feelings.

🎗

"Mark Hyung, I can't stand seeing the three of them like this" donghyuck sadly said, cuddling closer to mark's chest while the older just rubbed comforting circles on the younger's back.

"Me too, Chan. But i really think that the three of them will fix this very soon." mark smiled at the thought of Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin laughing together.

"I hope so" donghyuck pouted, playing with his fingers.

Mark frowned at donghyuck's reaction and raised the boy's chin with his finger.

"Hey, don't be like that, haechan hm?" the older pecked donghyuck's lips and smiled.

"okay, mark hyung"

The chinese was now working at his office, he's been getting less works but jeno still pay him the same amount which was a lot.

Renjun placed his arms on the table and put his head above it, closing his eyes and thinking wbout his two bosses who were currently ignoring him for an unknown reason.

"Why are they ignoring me?" renjun sat back up again now having his arms infront of his chest and pouted.

"I don't remember doing something wrong?" he saud, now completely talking to himself.

"Is it because... I'm too good to be here?" Renjun laughed at his own thought then went back to serious mode in a couple of seconds "what? renjun your very delusional."

"thank you, self"

renjun fakely laughed and hit his head with his small palm "someone help the shit out of me!" he yelled and ruffled his hair aggressively before standing up.