fourteen

how strange to dream
of you even when I
am wide awake.

🎗

The three of them settled in the restaurant Mián.

Jeno went to the VIP area which made renjun nervous, the worst part is its only the three of them that were in there.

"Alright, Here we are" jeno smiled showing jaemin and renjun the table he picked.

It was white, and a really fancy looking table.  Utensils and plates already placed along with glasses. There was also a chinese butler standing beside the table with a menu on his hands.

Renjun was occupied on how should he pay the bills, not noticing that the couple were waiting for him to sit down.

"Huang, are you just gomna stand there or?" jaemin asked, snapping renjun out of his thoughts.

"s-sorry sir" renjun bowed and took a seat in front of jaemin.

"its alright." jeno showed his eyesmile, making renjun melt and jaemin coo.

the butler passed three menu's on each one of them and bowed, waiting for the three to say their orders.

The oldest thanked the butler who smiled at him and opened the menu book, he had his eyes widened at the expensive food prices.

Italics : Chinese

"How are these so expensive?!" Renjun whined in chinese not noticing that he said that out loud.

The couple had questioning looks on their faces and the butler just chuckled.

"I'm sure your boyfriends can pay for you, young man" the mustached man replied, chuckling at renjun's shocked red face.

"Oh no no no, they aren't my boyfriends" renjun replied.

"Mm, really? but earlier they were looking at you with heart eyes" the butler replied

"I-... Maybe there was something on my face? And you have to be mistaken, there weren't looking at me with heart eyes" renjun said, wanting to hide under the table and cry silently.

"What are you both talking about?" Jeno asked, sounding a bit angry.

"Thats a bit rude to talk in a language we don't understand." Jaemin also spoke, sounding a bit irritated.

"S-sorry sirs" the smallest apologized.

"My apologies, Mister Na, Mister Lee" The butler bowed elegantly and took out his fancy notebook and pen to list down the orders.

"What would you like to order?" The butler asked preparing to write down the orders

"I would like the, Nappa Cabbage salad with Chilli. You Jaem?" The blonde asked, looking at the pinkette who had his eyes on the menu.