twenty one

love is not
complicated,
people are.

🎗

everytime renjun needs to go into jaemin and jeno's office, it always goes awkward.

the chinese male can sense that both of them wanted to talk to him so bad but he meeds time ofe himself first. He still isn't ready to face Jeno and Jaemin.

he mostly just stayed in his office or in donghyuck's office.

the tanned male has been encouraging him to talk to jaemin and jeno because it has been weeks but renjun will always reply a 'no'

He doesn't want to do the first move now, he wants one or both of jeno and jaemin to do it.

🎗

"JenoooOooooOoo" jaemin whined.

jeno stopped signing papers and eyed jaemin who was sprawled all over the couch then laughed quietly.

"whaaaAaaAt" jeno mocked and turned his attention to signing the important files again.

jaemin fixed himself on the couch and huffed, alarming jeno that his jaemin was upset.

"why? whats wrong nana?" jeno asked, still not taking his eyes off the papers he's signing.

"i want to talk to renjun" jaemin blurted making jeno choke on air.

"already, nana-" "what the fuck do you mean by 'aLrEadY' its been weeks, jeno" jaemin cut jeno off.

the pinkette pouted sitting on the chair, staring back at a wide eyed jeno. For an eyesmile guy like him, his eyes can go wIDE!

"i... don't know, jaem" jeno replied, standing up from his chair and went to sit beside jaemin.

he hugged jaemin who was sulking.

"but i want this chaos to be done nono" jaemin raised his head up to meet jeno's eyes. The pinkette was desperate to talk to the chinese and jeno could sense that and sighed.

"fine... i'll call him later here at 4:30pm" jeno finally gave up and had agreed to talk to renjun, and his statement made jaemin smile so wide.

🎗

"why are you here again, jun?" donghyuck asked.

Renjun has been in donghyuck's office for like almost everyday now. Since the chinese male didn't have a lot of works to do, he decided to bother donghyuck.

"same reason" renjun replied cooly, relaxing on donghyuck's white office sofa.

the korean rolled his eyes and sat neside renjun whi was so close to falling asleep.