twenty three

i love a happy ending.
They are so rare.

🎗

renjun was a mess.

he didn't know what to wear. Chenle and Donghyuck were watching him from afar, muffling their laughs.

renjun had called donghyuck for help but it seems like it was no help... at all.

donghyuck did suggest pairings of clothings to wear but renjun declined them all. So the tanned male decided to sit aside and watch the older panic.

"30 fucking minutes left!" renjun threw his clothes around and panicked even more, making donghyuck stand up and march his way to the stressed looking chinese.

"renjun relax, its just going to the amusement park, no need to be so fancy, yeah?" donghyuck patted the boy's back before getting a pair of clothing that renjun will hopefully like.

"here, wear this." "wha-" "shoo! no complaining!" donghyuck forcefully pushed renjun in the bathroom and shut it.

"i swear chenle, your brother can be really tiring sometimes" donghyuck tiredly said and cuddled to chenle's side.

"I HEARD THAT" the older chinese yelled but donghyuck just rolled his eyes playfully.

🎗

"Yah renjun-ah! its been like 10 minutes, your boyfriends will arrive soon!" donghyuck shouted and started to bang the bathroom door.

"STOP BANGING THE DAMN DOOR! And, i'm just doing my hair" renjun replied.

"don't come at me if your boyfriends will arrive and you're still in the damn bathroom." the tanned male stomped his feet and renjun clearly heard it but laughed it off.

🎗

A few moment later, jeno and jaemin arrived and renjun is still in the damn bathroom.

"RENJUN-AH! JENO AND JAEMIN ARE HERE" donghyuck yelled.

meanwhile, renjun was panicking, he didn't want to go out. Its not like he didn't like the outfit donghyuck picked, he actually loved it.

but the truth is, the chinese was just nervous.

renjun was snapped out of his trance when he heard a knock on the door.

"renjun-ah" jaemin. "hey, donghyuck said you've been in there for 30 minutes already" the pinkette said with a laugh.

"a-ah, yes! I-i was just f-fixing something" renjun nervously replied and stared at his reflection on the mirror.

he was wearing a light blue oversized denim jeans and a beige sweater. simple.

"jun?" it was jeno this time.

"Y-yeah! I'm going out!" renjun replied, keeping his used things in a bag and set them aside.

he stared at his reflection once more and raised his fists not so high and mouthed "fighting!" to himself.

renjun took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door, he was greeted by the couple who were wearing matching black clothes and blushed.