three

explaining why i love you,
is like explaining the taste of water.
impossible.

🎗

Cold air filling the hospital room, along with the beeping sounds. Renjun was napping on the couch, while his brother was reading a book. Both of the boys were startled of hearing a knock on the door.

"Hm, Jisung said that he was going to get groceries for his mother today morning." Renjun said fixing his clothes while standing up. "Maybe he finished early gege" Chenle replied, closing his book.

"Maybe." The older chinese walked to the door, opening it slowly... "Donghyuck?"

🎗

"So, which of these clients are you going to hire? A lot of them have unexpectedly good profiles." Mark asked holding a file "Kim Doah." He mumbled. The boy read the client's profile but scrunched his nose when he saw how bad it is. "Damn miss girl got fired 3 times a row in a week." Mark said, throwing the paper back on Jeno's table before launching himself on the seat beside it.

"So far I have two wanting to hire in mind." Jeno said, holding two files that Mark immediately snached from him. "Huang Renjun and Seo Aein?" The older said reading both of the clients' files.

"The two of them are great, but I suggest you hiring Renjun." Mark suggested giving bach the files to the CEO. "Yeah, Jaemin said that too." Jeno replied loosing his tie a bit.

"Speaking of Jaemin, where is he?" Mark asked turning his head around the room. "I let him stay home, he had a rough night." The CEO proudly said making his brother scrunch his face in disgust "I didn't need to know that, disgusting."

"How about Donghyuck, where is he? I haven't seen him in awhile." Jeno asked back "He's visiting a friend." The older blonde replied. Jeno nodded eyeing the two files in his hands, "I think I have decided on who to hire."

🎗

"Donghyuck?" Renjun surprisingly said. The chinese was shocked to see his friend here. "Hi" A brown haired boy with tan skin greeted. "Oh please, come in. I'm sure lele will flip if he sees you." Renjun opened the door widely not forgetting to hug Donghyuck, the tanned boy hugged back, missing his bestfriend.

The two of them broke the hug with huge smiles on their faces "How have you been?" The older asked walking beside Donghyuck to Chenle's hospital bed "Oh I'm doing great! How about you guys I'm sure there are a lot of bills to pay and I was just thinking that maybe i could hel- "DONGHYUCK HYUNG!" The tanned boy was cut off by a loud baby dolphin screaming his name.

"Hi lele!" Donghyuck immediately ran to Chenle's bed booping his nose with the younger, "How are you feeling?" The older asked caressing the younger's hair.

"I'm doing alright hyung, I'm a strong dolphin!" Chenle cheered but was received by a strong cough coming from his mouth. Renjun immediately handed a bottle of water to the poor boy.