twelve

I can stand him not
loving me.
I can't stand him
loving him.

🎗

The next day, jaemin and jeno were still not talking to each other. Whenever renjun has something to get or pass to the CEO's office, the tension will always get awkward.

The pinkette also began to notice that renjun and jeno were getting closer than before, jeno was less close to the chinese and that made jaemin suspicious of them.

Renjun bowed to the both of them before leaving the office with a small smile, making jaemin scoff silently.

silence once again invaded the room.

"you should go talk to him lee jeno" jeno thought typing jaemin's name all over again on his laptop. "fuck this i'm doing it" the ceo took a deep breath before eyeing jaemin who was on his phone.

"hey, jaemin" jeno softly said.

jaemin was startled by jeno's voice, he cleared his throat and placed his phone on his modern marble table. "h-hello jeno"

awkward silence.

"oh fuck this" jeno muttered and stood up walking to jaemin's table. the pinkette was utterly confused but he watched the older anyways.

He was expecting jeno to schold him by his actions... he wasn't expecting a hug from the older.

"why were you ignoring me, baby?" jeno asked hiding his head on the pinkette's shoulder.

"is he really that blind to- wait a minute" "y-yah! are you crying?!" jaemin said, cupping the older male's face to make him look at him.

"n-no! dust just got in my eyes" jeno reasoned, but we all know that jaemin ain't believing that excuse.

jaemin sighed and hugged the older back. Comfortable silence filled the room with the two of them rocking side to side.

jeno was the first one to pull away, not forgetting to kiss jaemin's forehead. "now tell me, nana" jeno started guiding the younger to the couch to sit beside him.

"why were you ignoring me?" jeno asked, sparkling eyes looking at jaemin. The younger gulped at the sight and looked down.

"It's embarrassing to say, nono." jaemin chuckled nervously while rubbing his nape.

"don't be embarrassed, its just us" the blonde replied soothing his fiancé's back.

jaemin took a deep sigh before speaking up "well... i got jealous ok? i'm scared that you'll leave me for renjun. Yeah i do admit that he has a lot of attractive features more than me but thats not the point, I'm just scared that, Someday, you'll take off your ring and go to renjun, leaving me behind." the pinkette breathed, looking up at jeno with teary eyes.