eleven

it scares me how
much i think about
you.

🎗

"I'm telling you sungie, THE CEO just asked me out for coffee" Renjun excused himself from jeno to call his 'parents' to ask permission, But he was really calling jisung.

"what's so wrong with that, hyung?" jisung replied "w-well his fiancé doesn't know! I can get kicked out of here if Mr. Na finds out" renjun ruffled his hair using his other hand.

"Hey, relax and take a deep breath. My cousin is not like that, trust me" jisung said, trying ti cal renjun down "f-fine, tell chenle i'll be home later than usual, And you jisung, stay by his side until i get home. Got it?" renjun ordered.

"yes hyung, i got it" jisung replied with a small chuckle "alright, goodbye" "bye" the chinese ended the call and made his way to jeno once again.

"its gonna be alright, its just for work purposes only, renjun."

🎗

"What would you like, huang?" jeno asked eyeing the menu and renjun back and forth.

Meanwhile, renjun was having a mental breakdown 'how are these so damn expensive?!' he thought. renjun was about to say that he wasn't hungry nor thirsty but jeno was the first one to speak.

"come on, i'll pay. I was the one who invited you out anyway" jeno patted renjun's back and gave the boy his famous eye smile.

"i-if you insist, sir" renjun slowly nodded and pointed the bevarage and pastries he ordered two cinnamon bread rolls and a cozy cinnamon milk.

"I see you like cinnamon flavored food very well" jeno said while paying for the bill and escorted renjun to a vacant seat

"w-well yeah! cinnamon flavored was my favorite since i was 7 years old. My mom used to cook me cinnamon bread rolls" renjun smiled at the memory.

"if you don't mind me asking, where are your parents now?" the CEO asked making the small boy stop sipping from his drink and cleared his throat.

"You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable renjun-" "No, its alright" renjun smiled at jeno.

The blonde boy nodded, motioning renjun to continue speaking "a-anyways, my mother died from a cardiac arrest and my dad was never here with me. I also have an adpoted brother, Zhong Chenle." renjun spoke ever so slowly.

jeno nodded. He felt a bit bad for renjun to suffer, "where are you living now?" jeno asked slicing a piece of his chocolate cake.

"w-well" lucky for renjun, jeno's phone rang. he didn't need to say that he lives in a hospital, he patiently waited for jeno to finish his call.

"what? alright i'm on my way" the ceo said standing up, making renjun stand up too. "i'm sorry renjun but i have to go, there's an urgent online meeting that i have to attend" the younger apologetically looked at renjun.