seven

We're more than
friends,
but less than a
couple.

🎗

Renjun was seated back in his boring office, well it was fun earlier but he got bored after encoding 2 more papers, His head hurt a lot for facing the computer and typing nonstop.

Half of him was happy that he only got 3 more papers to work on, but half of him was not. Renjun checked his wrist watch 2:45pm "Why the fuck is it still so early? I wanna go home" The boy whined smashing his head on his white table.

"I guess I'll start working then, the earlier i finish, the earlier i get to go home." The boy seriously said and began to type on his laptop.

🎗

"And... DONE!" Renjun sighed loudly, he was glad the room is soundproof or else the people in the building would've heard his curses whenever he misspells a word.

"AND THE CROWD GOES FUCKING WILD!" The boy ran around the room, pretending that people were clapping their hands to him. "Thank you, thank you" Renjun bowed at the 'people' who were not even there.

The boy sat back down on his swivel chair and slapped his forehead "What has gotten into me?" He said.

Now that he finished his works he didn't know what to do know. He would honestly go home but he doesn't want to get fired THAT quick, so he waited for his bosses to call on the speaker.

"Hello?" Renjun slightly jumped, startled by hearing Jeno's voice "Hello, Mr. Lee. I've finished all of my works." Renjun smiled, even though Jeno couldn't see him.

"That quick? I've got to say, I'm impressed Renjun." Jeno praised making Renjun blush "Okay, bring me and jaemin 2 cups of iced americano please?" "O-ofcourse sir" "Just tell the lady downstairs that its for us so you won't have to pay. Thanks Renjun" "You're wel-"

Renjun was cut off by a beep "come..." He gave a dirty look on the speaker and said "Rude asshole" He rolled his eyes before going out of his office and went down to the building's cafeteria.

🎗

"Wow he finished it all half in a day?!" Jaemin yelled slamming his hands on Jeno's desk "Yes, yes he did" Jeno replied, eyes not leaving on a wide eyed Jaemin.

"WOW" Jaemin yelled once more but this time he had his hands up in the air and turned around twice.

"We should keep him" Jaemin suggested "No Nana" Jeno rolled his eyes, "We can't just keep people around". The CEO stood up to back hug jaemin "Come on!! He's useful for the company" the younger said trying to get out of jeno's grip but was no use.

"Still babe" Jeno said making Jaemin pout. "But hey, atleast he'll work here longer than the others...... I think" Jeno pondered an bit his lower lip, thinking.

Jaemin sensed jeno thinking and turned around hiding his face hugging jeno back "I'm sure he'll not quit like the others nono, relax" Jaemin softly said looking back up at jeno.