eighteen

not friends, not enemies.
just strangers with some
memories.

🎗

- Monday -
9:34 A.M.

Huang Renjun was having a meltdown. He stared at the white wall on his office and thought
"why were jaemin and jeno avoiding him?"

"is it because the stuff the bought the other day were too expensive?" the chinese male straightened himself on his chair and slapped his forehead

"i knew i shouldn't have accepted those expensive things!" he stood up and ruffled his hair, placing his other hand on the white table.

"but maybe i'm keeping that hoodie- NO! SHUT UP." the boy yelled, walking to the nearest wall and banged his head countless of times.

"stupid, stupid, stupid!" he chanted.

That went on for minutes. When the latter was feeling tired, he sat back on his chair and stared at his turned off laptop.

jeno nor jaemin haven't gave him works to do too, the boy was even stunned when the couple didn't go inside the building together. Jeno came in first and a few hours later, jaemin came... with a strong aura surrounding him.

he was thankful that the ceo, jeno, smiled at him once but after that small smile, there was nothing more. Just ignorance.

and as for jaemin, renjun was shocked that the pinkette wasn't being bubbly around him. He even ignored the chinese's 'goodmorning' by bumping onto the boy's shoulder, going inside jeno and his's office.

That made renjun really sad, he started to think that he did something wrong, and the first thing that he thought was the stuff they bought. But it was nowhere near that, it was much more serious.

"or maybe it wasn't the things they bought... Are they planning to fire me?"

oh dear renjun.

🎗

Lee Jeno was fucking frustrated and angry at Jaemin for not understanding his feelings and for renjun... for making him fall in love with him.

Luckily, jeno was the only one in his office since jaemin went to donghyuck's.

The blonde boy banged his head hard on his table, making the things on it shake.

"what am i going to do?" jeno said, trying his best not to cry but the boy can't help it. He was hurt.

"i love them both, i can't just choose one" jeno ruffled his hair. He was clearly stressed, mad, sad, i don't know. The boy was just having mixed feelings and emotions.

he felt bad for telling his feelings to jaemin too soon, but none of it was a lie. He fell for renjun but never fell out of love for jaemin.

He loves them both equally.

jeno was now looking at the wide window on his office, looking at cars passing by, thinking about the things that are going on.

the blonde felt bad for ignoring renjun the chinese male did not do anything wrong, but he can't stop himself, he needed some time alone.