ten

my head says "who cares"
but my heart whispers
"you do, stupid."

🎗

The two stopped making out when Mark's office door opened with a stressed jeno coming in. "Guess what, Mark hyung" jeno said, shutting mark's office door loudly.

mark pecked donghyuck's lips once more then replied "what?" the older blonde boy adjusted donghyuck on his lap then looking at jeno.

"it didn't work" jeno whined stomping his feet like a child "what didn't work-" donghyuck was about to ask but was cut off by mark

"shh baby. How did it not even work jeno? what the hell did you do" mark said standing up along with donghyuck who was clutching into the blonde's left arm, looking so lost.

"the thing is, i tried to make out with him-" "you fucking dumbass" "SHH!" the two brothers bickered while donghyuck was trying to get mark's attention out of jeno.

"l-love whats going on?-" "THEN I CANCELLED MY PLAN OF TRYING TO MAKE OUT WITH MY NANA AND ASKED HIM OUT TO GO TO HIS FAVORITE RESTAURANT WITH ME BUT HE DECLINED AND BUMPED HIS SHOULDER ONTO MINE WHILE GOING OUT OF OUR OFFICE." Jeno yelled out of frustration, cutting the poor donghyuck who was so close to snapping.

"oh shit" mark cursed receiving a shoulder slap from donghyuck. "i don't know what to do now" jeno replied sitting down on one of mark's white office couches with his head down.

"Alright whats going on-" "How about you guys-" "THATS IT I'M GOING TO NANA!" The tanned male stomped his way to the door.

"You boys keep cutting me off" Donghyuck whined while stomping his feet, Meanwhile mark cooed at his husband's cute behavior and walked up to him.

"How about you go talk to jaemin and i talk to jeno. Is that alright sunshine?" mark asked putting a finger under donghyuck's chin to make the younger face him.

"alright, maku hyung" donghyuck replied, booping his nose with the older "i'm still here, lovebirds" jeno said, making a disgusted face to the couple.

mark rolled his eyes on him and placed his eyes back at donghyuck who was chuckling "hyung, i'll get going" donghyuck cheekily smiled. the older nodded not forgetting to place a kiss on the tanned boy's cheek.

"so, what now?" mark asked walking right in fron of jeno and took a seat at the couch. "help me. I want my nana to talk to me again, please!" jeno yelled his eyes began to tear.

"i swear to god if you'll cry in front of me" mark replied and stared at jeno for a few seconds before continuing

"of course you idiot, i'll help you. You're my little brother after all"

🎗

Jaemin was back inside his office, not forgetting to be sure that jeno's out of there. He laid his head on the dark brown couch and started tearing up "what am i even so jealous for? Its normal for CEO's to get to know their secretary" jaemin whined wiping the tears of his eyes.