𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 » 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

it feelsssss so weird writin this. it's been forever.  the writing will be on the side from now on. the middle got ugly to me. new lil layout and everythin.

𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙻 | 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟷𝙿𝙼𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑: 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟸

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑: 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟸

               KENTRELL SMILE BECAME WIDER and wider the more they stayed at the ball. Words couldn't express how happy he was right now. They just came here about twenty minutes ago and he was already excited.

"Kennnyyy! You cannot stop smiling for shit." Christian said, smearing lipgloss all over kentrell's lips after putting mascara on his eyelashes.

"I know, everythin in hea' makin me feel good about myself." Looking in the mirror to see the new glow he had on his face from the light makeup being put on his face, liking how it looked on him. Never knowing it felt great to play in makeup.

Then glancing over at his boyfriend to see one of Christians friends helping him put on a mesh t-shirt. He wasn't wearing a lot of makeup but he had a little bit of eyeliner on. Kentrell thought pryce was so handsome.

The whole gang was in the big dressing room. Getting prepared for the rest of the night. And christian wanted to just show them all the parts that ballroom has to offer.

"Y'all can't say this ass poking, because it is!" Jahseh yelled coming in the dressing room with a all red sequin dress that fit his body in the right places.  "Jamell you might just have to take this dress off me tonight." Looking over at the man who was getting his dreads tied up.

"You look amazin seh. Bring that big ole fat ass in my lap."

Tyquain looked in the mirror at the dress he squeezed into. He's never tried on a dress before and he didn't know how to feel about it either. These people they got in introduced to tonight was so loving and them giving him a small little dress had him feeling so many different ways.

Joseph came up behind up him and wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him close. "Fuckin sexy." Looking body up and down, biting his bottom lip. Kissing his jaw, up to his mouth. Feeling Tyquain laugh against him.

"You think? It feels so weird Joe." He felt so exposed. Hoping he would get used to it.

"Makes me wanna go under this hoe ass dress and-

"What? You gon eat my ass?"

"More than eat yo ass foreal'. I'm ready to fuck you in this dress." No shame in his words, seeing tyquain face go flushed. Hiding his face in his hands.

"Ewww we can hear y'all!"

Couple rolling their eyes. They didn't have sex yet. Just a lot of heavy petting. Tyquain wasn't ready yet to take it further...Well, they sort of did have sex but it was too painful for the darkskin so he just told the lightskin to stop. Joe never pressured Ty, he just wanted the man to be comfortable.