𝐓𝐄𝐍» 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 2 ]

^ this is a banger, perrrruuuit
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jahseh's house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:12PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

^ this is a banger, perrrruuuit════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jahseh's house𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:12PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"PRETTY BROWN EYES YOU know i see yeww!" Pryce, jahseh, and tyquain started using the bottle as a mic. Music playing loudly drowning out the sound of the thunder and rain clapping across the sky.

"It's a disguise the way you treat me!" Jamell came in the room swiftly sliding across the wood floor, using a spatula as a microphone. "The way you treat meeee" Boys sung.

"You keep holding on
To your thoughts of reeejectionnn
If you're with me you're secureddd..."Pryce shouted dancing with his friends, "Mhmmm"

"You keep telling me
That your time is always takennn!" Jah spoke putting his hands on his knees popping his butt out, making it jiggle while he lightly grinded his hips on jamell.

"But I keep seeing you out alone, Listen to love
Your heart is pounding with deesighurrr
Waiting to be unleasheddd!" Tyquain screamed.

"QUIT BREAKIN MAAAA HEARRRRRRRTTTT, BREAKIN' MY HAAARRRRUUURRRTT" They all screamed.

"BREAKINNN MA HEARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT"

"BREAKINNN MYYY HEARRRRRRRTTTTT YEEEAAAH!"

The four continued to scream the lyrics. Having a good time with eachother, since they weren't invited to the party that was happening today they decided to have their own party. Fuck them. Well, the others was invited but pryce wasn't.

It was pretty fucked up the past week everyone student has been treating him like he's the odd one, his confidence getting knocked down. He still kept his head high though, trying to not let the words get to his head. Friends helping the best they could. Joseph still trying to process the situation.

Tomorrow morning pryce was on his way to see kentrell with his grandma, he was excited to see him. And express how he was feeling to the man. Tomorrow would be saturday and he made sure he prepped and everything. Even though he doesn't get action in his lower half anymore, he still prepared for some reason.

Nah, he just like keeping that asshole bald.

"That I don't mean nothin' to ya
Please don't deny the truthhh!" Tyquain yelled humping the wall, "Pretty brown eyesss!" They sang.

The four sang there hearts outs running out of breath between parts, until the song was over picking out other songs.

Something felt off. They all felt it, but made the best out it even though they needed their other two friends right now.