𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Grandmas house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  6:45PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Grandmas house𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  6:45PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

THE FRIEND GROUP SMACKED down on the food that kentrell's grandma prepared for them, almost finished. They all where quiet the only noises being heard was them eating.

They ate like they never had food a day in their life, it was never that serious how they ate but atleast they getting full because they wouldn't be eating like this no time soon.

"This is all you getting from me. I'm gettin old and tired." Kentrell smacked his teeth at the lady because ever since he got out the woman had been feeding him non-stop.

"He need to gain back cuz' he boney as shit. Keep the food cominggg." Jahseh dragged sucking the sauce from the rib, humming of delight.

Hard smack coming towards the back of his head making him groan looking back at the old lady.

"What i tell you about cursing in my house jahseh." Shaking her head going on the porch to smoke, she knew it wasn't no good telling the boy to stop but still did anyways.

"Sorry ma'am. It won't happen again." Laughing a little knowing he was lying. Hearing jamell snicker from across him, looking over at him straight facing the darkskin.

Melly stopped laughing when he stared, rolling his eyes at the man because he was still mad about what he said about the sex being good enough.

'His feelings still hurt.' He mouthed to tyquain who immediately start chuckling, seh standing up abruptly.

Dramatically taking his plate and his juice kicking the chair into the table, turning his neck up walking to the kitchen to finish off his ribs.

"Stop bein so extra!" Jamell yells watching him walk away, he didn't care if he was mad. He wanted some attention but seh hasn't been showing him any.

Pryce and Kentrell finished off their plates, full as can be. Sucking their fingers off tasting all what ate, savoring the taste.

"I'm ready to see y'all bust y'all ass." P spoke getting up from his chair about to go wash his plate out.

"I bet not. Pro skater right here." Seh says sipping on his drink, p humming going over to him.

Rubbing the spot over his neck since it was still stinging, pulling his jacket over the one of the many hickies to hide it from everyone.