𝐓𝐖𝐎 » 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 [ 1 ]

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝖲𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅
𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋: 1992
𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾: 11:21𝖠𝖬
𝗉𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝖲𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋: 1992𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾: 11:21𝖠𝖬𝗉𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"FIRST OFF ALL BITCH, STOP!" The teen girl yelled at the male for smacking her head repeatedly. The adolescents all where currently in health class waiting for their teacher to show up whom was late, the room was already trashed, messy and humid.

Pryce chuckled observing everybody with his eyes laying his head on his arm, he was tired, he couldn't barely sleep because of his thoughts. Pry was thinking of kentrell, the party was days ago and he's been ignoring him watching him from a distance, avoiding conversation. It was nearly hard with their friend group, they all noticed a shift between them but never questioned it since ashley was always around.

"Girl was really tryna fuck with her bushy ass coochie─" Tyquian patted Joseph shoulder as he egged him on to continue, "And you know what i did?!" He yelled slapping his knee; punching joe in the shoulder laughing loudly. "I FUCKED THAT HAIRY PUSSY!" Everybody in the class stopped everything they where doing and looked at him.

"What? It wasn't so bad. Just had my dick feelin werid, wit the hair n shit. And Sheila don't look at me like that it's you wit the don king hair ass pussy, im neva' fuckin you again." I sat back in his chair smiling while the whole class erupted into laughter.

"Ion want yo' small dick in me anyways." Sheila rolled her eyes getting an attitude, ty sucked his teeth standing up feeling aggervated at her words. "HOE I KNO YOU JUST DIDN'T!" He yelled scruching his face up.

"If you consider seven and a half inches short then bitch you trippin, im packin eight on hard." He ran his fingers through his jerry curls huffing, everyone snickers before attending back to their conversations.

Kentrell walked through the halls eating milk duds shaking them in his hands, he woke up late without caring that he had school. School really wasn't for him, but, since pry got him on lock, he's coming. He made his way to his period which was the same as pryce's. He twisted the knob snatching the door open.

His nonchalant expression stayed the same when he looked at everyone before sitting a seat that his friends left open for him, his heart felt warm as he layed eyes on a sleeping pryce.

"Fuck they so loud for?" He mugged. Joseph and Tyquian looked at him smiling, ken tries to hold back his smile glaring at both of them.

"You fuck yet?" They both asked in unison, kentrell side eyed pryce. Pryce wasn't fully asleep, his ear perked up as he listened in on the conversation.