𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏

^ another bop that was in the introduction🤤 yeah this is part two to 'his first time' but it's pryce losing his virginity. This song is a mood🤷🏽‍♀️

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Kentrell's house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1990
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:12PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Kentrell's house𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1990𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:12PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"YOU KNOW YOU COULD really fuck me up kentrell." Pryce whispers in his ear biting down on it, sitting comfortably in his lap. "Stop actin' like that." Taking heavy breaths from the older choking him.

Trell just bit down on his bottom lip staring at how pryce looked like a needy nigga, he liked it. Applying pressure to his neck making pryce gasp; smiling at him.

"You wanna fuck me?" Leaning forward kissing his jawline, "I know you do." Saying breathlessly, lightly moving his hips on the olders hard on.

"Why you want me?" Kentrell asked, "I ain' nothin you should be beggin foe'." The older spoke with sly smirk, making pryce suck his teeth. The past few days P's been trying to get him but Ken was having fun with seeing him like this. He'd wish the man stop playing with him.

It's been a long good minute and he thinks he's ready for kentrell to take him all the way. Getting tired of the heaving petting and kissing all the time, he wanted something more. And was destined to get what he wants.

He'd been thinking. His virginity wasn't really anything to him, he'd already known who was gon take his body. And see him in his most vulnerable state and was fine for that person to see him like that, because he knew the man wasn't gonna judge him. Trust was there.

"Kennyyyy you already know. You really bein a whole dick head out here." He grumbles at the lost feeling around his neck when ken let go. "I can't believe you. After all the cream i put on yo bumps and this is what you do to me?"

Sighing at the fact that he put kentrell through face mask through face mask and helping him with his skin care making him free of any acne.

"You upset that you can't get my dick? That's wild baby." He chuckles and taps his leg for him to get up off him so he could stand up. Pryce huffs folding his arms bouncing on his bulge.

"Imma rape you—"

"Getcho ass up. You pissing me off." He popped his bare thigh making him squeak, he jumped off his lap and got back on the bed.

"You so fuckin' mean." Younger layed back on the bed rubbing the spot that was burning. "For no reason. But once i throw this ass on you, you'll be much nicer."